14: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you excited y/n Chann!! Yuji said holding the girl's hand as they moved towards their school.
"Are you excited too Yuji Kun?" She asked seeing the expression on his face.
"Hai! I wonder how these guys would react when they find me alive without that curse" he said thinking of every possible emotional conversation that could happen.
" You seem excited "
"I am!" He said standing in front of her with his hands raised in the air, " I... I am going to shock everyone today" he said with the trumpet playing in the background. "I hope you do," she said while holding Sukuna in her arms. 

"my babiesssss" Gojo yelled from the corner as he came running towards them, bringing an ice cream cart with him.

"whats with this sensei?" yuji said pointing towards the cart, " well I thought how about we give a good surprise to everyone, you sit in it and then we can just boom boom your way out," Gojo said explaining his master plan to his student. 

"wooah that's going to be fun," Yuji said as he climbed onto the trailer, " y/n chan would you record it for me." itadori said handling her his phone as the girl nodded in response.

"lets goo then," they said moving towards their mates.

"MEGUUUUU MEGUUU , NOOBARAAA CHAN" y/n yelled forgetting about the camera as she ran straight towards their arms, "I missed you guys so much," she said hugging the tall male. 

"me too y/n where were you all these days?" Megumi said holding the girl firmly in his hands. " I was making castles and shopping and too many things," she said trying to explain her big happiness with her small hands.

"Seems like you had fun"

" I did!"

"oh my, why does our y/n look even more pretty since the last time I saw her" Nobara said squishing her cheeks.
"Hii noba chan!" The small girl said hugging her as well, as she stole her from Megumi.
"Eh, why is sensei holding that cart" Nobara pointed looking suspiciously at the man. As he opened the seal making Yuji jump out of it.
"Ta-da!! I am back from death" he said pom poms bursting in the background. While y/n was the only one who clapped for him.
"Eh? Why are your faces like that?" Yuji mumbled, stepping out of it.
" Haii everyone from Kyoto this Yuji itadori , vessel for Sukuna" Gojo said showing itadori to the other students, y/n' s attention was now diverted towards them,
"Woahhhhhh nii channn are those new friends?" she mumbled jumping with excitement.
" Nice to meet you I am gojo y/n! Would you like to be friends with me!?" She said bowing down in front of them, as she ran with her stubby legs to reach them.
"  Wahh you look just like your brother, " a blue-haired girl said ruffling her hairs, " I am Miwa, how old are you"
Y/n raised 4 of her fingers indicating her age.
"Oh my you are a big lady now aren't you," Mai said chuckling as she saw the small girl.
" You look like a witch" y/n pointed toward the blonde-haired girl, as she investigated her broom, " but your props are really cool"
" They are not props little girl," Noritoshi said as he sighed.
" Don't trouble the kid kamo" Mai said as she picked her up.
"You were quite young when I last saw you, did you eat vegetables to grow this big," she said poking her nose.
"Just like you said Mai san ! I did, do I look like you now?" She said getting excited over the compliment.
"Who... Is that?" Todo said slowly looking at the girl.
"She is so cuteeee just like Takeda chan!!" the bulky man said stealing her from Mai.

"who's that?"

"she is a goddess the best-"

"Okay stop stop that's enough socialising for now." gojo said getting his sister back, he didn't hated the Kanto guys but didn't like most of them as well.

"Does our y/n chan forget us soon?" maki said grabbing the little girl's attention.

"aniiiii maki chan .... woah toge chan is here too and PANDAAAA" y/n said running towards him as she engulfed him in a big hug. 

" salmon"

"I missed you too toge Chan"

" yaa you should be careful with strangers n/n" Maki said flicking her forehead as she glanced at her twin, " most of them are not good," she said sheepishly smiling as she ruffled her hair. 

" enough everyone, it's time we should start the tournament," Utahime said walking side by side with an old man.

"tch you are still alive" Gojo mumbled fake smiling towards the upper one.

" y/n why don't you go and sit in the observation room, let others be prepared, till then you can see the new candies I bought you," Iori said as she held her hands, indicating others to continue.

"Yaa I finally got my time with you," she said grinning as she took out a few pocky sticks from her arm. 

"here don't tell your brother I gave you those," she said holding her up, as both of them talked about many things.

" do you realize keeping quiet the whole day is so irritating" Sukuna whispered while Utahime was cleaning the couches.

"shuu you don't want others to catch you do you," she said holding on to her Mr tiger Cat. 

"tch"

whereas~

"is everything ready?" geto asked, as he looked through his binoculars into the ground.

"it seems so, now we just have to wait till they are distracted," Mahito said as he ate the crackers .

" I am so excited" Suguru mumbled, while Jogo glanced at him, " I don't really think she would like that sneaky shiny knife gift of yours"
"oh shut up you don't know anything about kids, after all it's going to be so long since I last held her in my arms" the guy smirked turning over to his mates, as they prepared for their kidnapping plan... more like bringing the sunshine home pact.

// word count: 1042 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//