ICSAOT Finale

(A few years later

(A few years later...)

Jungkook walked into Taehyung's and hugged his lover's neck from behind.
"Thank you for the recharge" Taehyung says, sighing in relief.
"I'm glad you came, I've been stressed out and they also kept bothering me" Taehyung says, groaning.

"Sorry, love... Kira kept on crying and needed some attention" Jungkook says, referring to their daughter who's now 3 months.
"I'm sorry I can't be a help... You shouldn't even be working too much since you've had most of the stress for 9 months" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.

"That's not true... That's why we're husband's, we help each other... It's okay that you can't help me, you're our breadwinner" Jungkook says and peppers Taehyung's face with kisses.

"Mom came here awhile ago, she brought us some snacks and even cooked your favorite" Jungkook says as he took the small container that his mother in-law had brought for them.

"Oh, really?" Taehyung says and decided to take a break. He pulls Jungkook to his lap and stared at the container. Jungkook smiles and opened it, letting Taehyung take in the smell and even feeling him using the spoon he had brought with him.

"Hmm, I miss this" He says and let Jungkook feed him again. Their sweet moment is once again interrupted as Kira cried.
"Oh, my dear Kira... Why did you interrupt me and your papa's moment" Taehyung says, huffing as Jungkook stood up.

"Aigoo, hyung..." Jungkook says and places a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.
"See you later at evening" Jungkook says and Taehyung huffs.

"Please check in every hour, I need recharge" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.
"Okay, okay... I love you" Jungkook says.
"I love you too" Taehyung says and watches Jungkook walk out.

"This is nice... Happy life and a happy family... Everything I could wish for..."