Home

A WHILE LATER, Dorothea and Enzo are keeping quiet in the closet. A Loud Thud at the closet door shakes Dorothea making her scream .

"Oh you two are in here then"
"C'mon let your Friend in!"

She Deranged woman yells out to them. For a while it gets quiet then Makayla Stabs through the wood door almost hitting Dorothea.

They immediatly patch it with the wardrobe. "Wait Enzo look theres a hatch on the roof"-Dorothea and Enzo climb up the ladder onto the roof. Makayla follows them

"Hah finally i see my friends" cornering them on the edge Enzo gets pushed over on the side as that part of the house collapses and catches fire.
"NO ENZO!"- reaching her hand out to the burning basement.

"Hmm.. all alone i see let me take you off your misery"-Preparing to stab her in the back. Dorothea quickly dashes out and an immence battle insues.
Makayla gets the upper hand with hitting dorothea on the shoulder.

Dorothea, who has run out of energy remembers the past. "You can't surrender now, all the lives that sacrificed, family, friends, and lovers. You can't stop now"- in her voice.
Her eyes quickly dialate and she obtains the knife and slices Makayla's throat.

As the rain slowly dicapates Dorothea looks at the sky and lets out a small chuckle.
"Its finally over"

Enzo stumbles back behind her and pats her shoulder.
"H -how are you alive?"
"I fell in the water and swam out the basement"-He softly muttered.

And the two share a passionate kiss on the slowly burning house.