𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13

The guys hockey game is today and my mom is coming to watch

The guys hockey game is today and my mom is coming to watch. It's also her last day in town today. Tomorrow she flies back to Germany and see my grandparents.

I've been all over the place lately especially at practice and the reason why is a 6'4 hockey player, I can't get tout of my head.
I was so mad at what he said, but what he did after. No one has done that for me. No one has kissed my tears away and apologized like he did.

It shouldn't matter anyway. It's Aiden. Captain of the hockey team Aiden, who has girls following him everywhere. I saw the girl rubbing his arm at the party and i saw he did nothing to stop it. He's not mine, i know but i thought he felt something to. I guess i was wrong.
Reed has been texting me and he is not as bad as Aiden made him seem. He is actually pretty sweet. He knows i'm cheering on my roommates at the game tonight but he wanted me to wear his jersey.

I don't want anyone to start a fight so i declined but i told him i'd see him after the game. I know nothing will come out of Aiden and I so i'm going to make myself available for Reed.
I put a Rangers sweater on and glance at myself in the mirror. My red lipstick looks great and my hair is curled to perfection. I smile at my reflection and walk out of my room. As i'm walking towards the stairs i slam into a wall. Well that hurt.
I look up and my green eyes collide with a pair of honey ones.

I can feel my heartbeat in my throat and i gulp. There goes my heart again. For real for real, this has to stop.

"Hi" the moment Aiden smiles at me, i see dimples and for a second i get weak on my knees.
Oh my fucking God, this man is absolutely gorgeous.
I realize i've been staring and clear my throat.

"Hm, Hi" i say giving him a small smile.

"Are you coming at the game?" I nod
"Yes, i was just about to go pick up my mom and the girls." He nods and his eyes drop to my shirt and he frowns.

"What?" I ask confused

"You're not wearing my shirt. I told Roman to give you my shirt, since all the girls are wearing one of the boys numbers and i wanted you to wear mine."
What?

"I-I-Roman didn't give me a shirt." Stupid stuttering, leave it to this guy to turn my brain into mush.

"Motherfucker, I knew he'd forget. Wait a sec." Aiden runs down the stairs and i'm glued where i'm standing. Still not believing what he just asked me to do.
Two minutes later Aiden runs up the stairs and stands in front of me breathing hard, clutching a pice of clothing in his hands.

"Here, you can wear it now." He says holding up a sweater with number 10 on it and Knight on top of it.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.
I grab the bottom hem of my sweater and pull it off me, hanging it on the staircase railing.
Aiden's eyes go wide, as he takes me in. His eyes looking at my chest and then back at me.