Chapter 7

You open your eyes hearing someone say your name.

"Hey (y/n), so..how does it look?" you heared Miss Circle ask you how the outfit she chose looks on her.

"a-" you were shocked as your eyes widen seeing her wear a crop top and wearing a quite long pants. she does looks good..

"a, what? does it not look good?" she glared at you as you couldnt say much after she asked how it looks on her.

"n-no it does looks good in you, i was just got shocked on how great it looks on you.." you tolf her but she seemed to have looked in the other direction trying to not face...you?

But before anything else Miss Thavel And Miss Bloomie came out of each room. Miss Thavel With some baggy pand and a tshirt? (Y2K) and Miss Bloomie with a rather plane skirt and a crop top.

'whats with theyre clothing, Theyre so cool. i mean Miss Grace's And Miss Emily's are good too' you think about it and then. "you guys have good taste" smilling a bit letting them know you liked theyre outfits. after a few milisecond after you said that they left you.

"wha- whered they go?" you look around as you see them at the cashier already paying for the fits.

you came to the point that you wondered where Miss Emily And Miss Grace are at. You then think that they probably around the mall. you cant help but sigh.
.
.
.
.

2 more hours passed and all of you decided to go home. But why?

"Why at my house?" but without further a do lets go to the short flashback.

-flashback-

"alright seems like all of us had bought something" you all nodded. yes you bought a coat.

As you and the teachers including Mister Demi And Miss Sasha. for some reason Miss Emily Thought that ot was a great idea to "why dont we go to (y/n)'s house? heared its rather a big house, right (y/n)?" she asked.

"w-wha- wai- why?" you stuttered from the sudden suggestion from Miss Emily.

"why? is it not a good idea? only around 2-4 hours?" she said trying to make you give in.

"i mean kinda, but-" you stopped because you couldnt think of a reason for them to not go there.

"heh you you tryna debate? were just ganna eat or a bit of party" she said.

'ugh, Miss Emily is so presistent sometimes' you sigh.

"Great!" she then said as the others nodded.

you went everywhere with them carrying whatever they buy. its quite easy to carry but the point that every where they see something cool they buy it. i guess teachers do have alot of salary afterall.

-end of flashback-

you sigh as you see them around your living room. and a bit later you heared a ding dong at your doorbell.

"ooo, that must be the food" Miss Emily then stood up going to the door picking up the food. you then stood up aswell to help Miss Emily with the things.

"let me help you with that, Miss Emily" you then grabbed a few bags and plastics from her hand.

"thanks alot (y/n)!" she then thank you. but wait. you noticed a few can of beer.

"wait you guys are ganna drink?" you then gets confused because they said they will only eat and party a bit. you didnt know they would drink beer.

"Us" she then bumped into you making you freeze at your place.

'i easily get drunk when i drink' ypu think about it and then you continue placing the food at the living room table near the couch.

after a while they did party playing cards, telling jokes, and telling stories. you didnt expect Miss Circle would be close to Miss Emily and the others but they actuslly talk. after a bit more while they started drinking beers. since Mister Demi And Miss Sasha are together you decided not to disturb them they are like glued together.

they gave you a few can of beer and made you drink. a few hours of laughters 'they...All fell asleep in my living room?!' you then face palmed your self thinking that it was indeed a bad idea making them stay here. but you cant argue it was fun hanging out with them.

You decided to get some blankets upstairs. you were kinda walking wobbly.

'dang it, im so weak! a few beers makes my chest burn in heat..' you thought.

as you grab a few blankets you wrap one around Mister Demi and Miss Sasha as She layed her head to Mister Demi's shoulder as His head is above Miss Sasha's.

and the others you gave them each. after that you then wanted to lay down and get some sleep so you went upstairs again. you then layed down at your bed feeling tired.
.
.
.
.
.
you had a few minutes of nap but then suddenly felt a slight weight in your pelvis and something is touching your...crotch.
-
-
-
-
-
-author-

wat? something is touching your wha-?