29. I Hope I Don't Forget It Again

Blue

I was at school with other students waiting for the teachers and other students that were coming for the trip, I was already having two thoughts about going but mom said she doesn't wanna see me in the house till I come back and I must have pictures of the camping trip.

Normally, I would go somewhere else, because I have places that I can stay to my satisfaction but I cannot lie to Mom, lying is not something that I can do and I don't even wanna do it.

Whenever I feel something, I say it or I show it, I'm not the kind of person to hide my feelings, everything just comes out.

"Okay students gather around!" One of the teachers said as everyone gathered around him. "So now, we are happy you guys participated for the outdoor activities that we are about to go for, we are not going there to do whatever you guys want to do, we are going there to learn and study about nature, and to also have some sports and other activities. Remember everything you do will go straight to your permanent record."

He said as everyone mumbled and complained. "Hey, it's for your own good and the more activities you participate in, the higher your scores and also you have to try your best to score as high as you can by being good in everything you do, I know you guys will do what you can." The teacher smiled, then someone whispered "creep" among the students.

"Let our journey begin, please enter the school buses, we are taking two so it would contain all the students here, so enter anyone you want." He stopped talking from there as the school buses doors opened as everyone entered the buses to their liking.

I entered the first bus, I wanted to avoid any negative energy that included, Andrew, fuck boy and others.

I went to sit at the end bus placed my headphone on my ears and played the songs in my playlist and looked out the window.

No one sat with me so I enjoyed it, humans being humans, spreading rumors that I am a psychopath, they are afraid of me for no reason but like I said I loved it.

It will actually keep people away from me and I'll start acting like one very soon... But just for a little period of time.

I really don't want to be in this bus, ugh stupid camping trip.

I decided to leave, when Dana and Co. walked into the bus and the seats that were left are the ones in front of me and besides me.

Thanks to my shitty life of not getting what I want almost all the time, I would now have to sit next to people... Fuck my life.

Hudson rushed to me as I just looked at him wondering what he was doing or what he wants to do.

He tapped my shoulder and I reluctantly removed my headphone, answering him.

"Hey, is anyone sitting here?" He asked and I shrugged. "Okay." He said and sat besides me while Dana sat besides him.

Deborah and her boyfriend sat on the two empty seats in front of me as I just felt claustrophobic.

I moved my body to the end of my seat, creating space between me and him.

"I didn't know you were um coming to the camping trip." He said trying to start a conversation with me, I didn't want to answer but... Shit.

"Me neither." I responded with my voice raspy and rusty as I coughed to clear it up. "But we are camping in the woods and I like nature, so I decided to tag along."

"Okay, well I happy you came." He said.

"Why?"

"Well, your mysterious and your kind of people are rare and intriguing." He responded.

"O- Kay." I said.

"Wait, when did two of you start talking to each other?" Dana asked Hudson as Deborah her boyfriend looked back at us.

"Well, it happened last week, or I think it's the week before last, I don't know but... Yeah." He said.

"Okay and Blue your cool with Hudson talking with you?" She asked moving her gaze to me.

"Um, yeah... I guess."

"Okay, I mean you of all people talking to Dumbo here." Dana said holding his ears.

"Hey, I don't have large ears." He said covering his ears. They are kinda bigger than the normal sizes of our ears.

"Yes, keep believing that." Deborah said and laughed.

"Blue, what do you think?" Deborah's boyfriend asked.

"Um, what's your name again?"I asked him as his eyebrows knitted.

"Really, your serious- you- you uh- you don't remember my name?" He asked as I nodded. "We've met like two or three times." He said.

"No, I don't remember your name."

"Anyways, my name is Moon." He said as I nod my head again.

"Ok, I hope I don't forget it again." I said.

"Alright, let's hit the road!" The driver said as he started the engine, as the bus moved and we were now driving away from school as the second bus followed us behind.

I just hope I don't regret this week... I lot of shitty things are gonna happen

Hey, how are y'all doing? I hope your doing great. I just wanted you guys to know that I am done with Inseparable, my second book

I posted the last chapter May 14, so you guys can go check it out if you want :-)

And also, I wanna thank you guys for 1.45K reads... Next chapter coming soon

I promise ☺️🖤