10.*

Just so you know, chapters with "*" besides the number means that there will be smut (even if it's just a little bit).

~~~~

2h later, back at home

2ND PERSON POV

You and Bebe make your last goodbyes before heading off to your houses. You sigh contentedly, happy that you got to spend the 'date' with your best friend.

Reneé was chilling on the couch all day, nervous and waiting for Bebe to give her answers about if the plan succeeded. Surely, it did.

And you didn't need to know that she sent Bebe because what's the point of you knowing? Angourie didn't get to confess and that's all that matters.

Reneé startles at the door opening and when she realizes that it is you, she comes running to the door. "Hey baby! How was the date?" She greets you, a little bit too eagerly as you look at her suspiciously.

"It was mid. She did confess though", you lie to her, just to see if she indeed sent Bebe. "No she didn't-" "AH, got you! I know that you sent Bebe!" You exclaim, pointing at her.

She rolls her eyes and put her hands up in surrender. "Yeah, yeah, it's whatever." "What do you mean it's whatever?" You ask, walking towards her.

"Well, I couldn't let her touch what's mine you know", she brings you down by the coller. "So I'm yours now?" You smirk. "You've always been mine",'she mutters before smashing her lips against yours.

Reneé's hands roam around your back just to land on your ass as she was still kissing you. She pulls away and attach her lips to your jawline, peppering kisses all the way to your neck while you let out little moans.

Reneé sucks and bites your skin, creating little love bites scattered across your neck. Your hands that were once on her shoulders are now massaging every part of her body they could touch.

But before you can do anything, Reneé comes back to your lips and gives you a last lingering kiss. She pulled out with a smirk and pecks your lips one last time before taking your hands in her and dragging you to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry, cook me something please", she requests, pulling herself on the kitchen counter. You look at her confused, with red cheeks. "Please?" She asks, like she didn't just start to fuck you 40 seconds ago.

"But-" "But what? Please I've been waiting all day for this meal! Mhmm, I'll give you a reward if you do it", she proposes.

That gives you hope.

"What kind of reward?" You smirks, already knowing. "You know what I mean", Reneé eyes scans you, up and down.

You blush, but immediately start on it. You are going get fuck today.

After dinner

YN'S POV

Reneé took my face in her hands and brought me down for a kiss. We've made out plenty of times so this wasn't knew to me. After about 2 minutes of us heatedly making out she pulled back.

"Can I take this off?" She tugged at the bottom of my shirt. My heart started beating fast, she was about to see me completely naked for the first time.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." She mumbled. I blushed hard. Her lips met my neck, attacking it with kisses. My breath hitched and my hands went to her hair, tangling my fingers in it.

She found my sweet spot rather quickly and started sucking lightly on it, making me let out a small moan. Her lips traveled down to my chest.

"Damn," she cupped my breasts in her hands, laying gentle kisses on each of them. She attached her mouth to my nipple, her tongue swirling around it. I moaned at the new sensation, feeling my core heat up rather quickly.

She layed me down on my back, her kisses traveling down my stomach. She reached my shorts looking up at me for permission.

"Can I take these off babygirl?" I nodded my head, my heart erupting in butterflies. She asked for consent. "I need to hear you say it."

"Yes." She tugged my shorts down slowly. Her thumb gently pressed at my clit through my underwear. I shut my eyes and clutched the bedsheets. She kissed me through my underwear, making my whimper slightly.

"Can I?" "Yeah." I said breathlessly. She pulled my underwear down, my breathing increasing rapidly.
She took my hand and interlaced our fingers.

She kept her hand interlaced with mine, her tongue flattened against my core dragging upwards towards my clit. My eyes immediately rolled back and I moaned deeply.

She repeated this action several times, moans poured out of my mouth. She stopped to suck on lightly on my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Oh my god baby. Fuck!" I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. "Reneé-" "It's okay, let it out baby." I squeezed her hand in mine, my back arching off the bed.

"Holy shit baby! Fuck!" She held my hand the whole time through my orgasm, making the experience more sensual for me. I came down from my high, lightly smiling. She came up to give me a small kiss.

"You did so good", she pouted and pecked my lips again. I just smiled lazily, too tired to speak. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

She hooked her arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs instinctively around her waist. She carried me to the bathroom and sit me down on the toilet seat (closed), the time that the bath filled up with hot water.

She grabbed a scented pink bath bomb and threw it in the water. "It's ready, come on." She took my hand and helped me get in.

She then undressed herself and got in the bath too, placing herself behind me, me between her legs and my back pressed against her chest.

"I love you so much Y/N", she mumbled, placing gentle kisses on my shoulders. "I love you too."

~~~~

Did you listen to Hit Me Hard and Soft?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌