CHAPTER 36

Last night after dropping Isha safely, jungkook went to his home . He then waited for sometime expecting that yn would call him or even send him a text but she didn't. So, he slept as he was drunk too.

Then today Jimin called him in the morning and they both went to watch a movie and spend the whole day outside . They had lunch together and smoked and enjoyed a lot . Jungkook was kept looking at his phone expecting for her call but another day of disappointment as she didn't.

It's already evening now as they decided to go back. They were walking as jimin was busy on call and jungkook was feeling so bored and hurt too. Then his eyes caught something.

A heart shaped pendant necklace

A heart shaped pendant necklace. His eyes lit up seeing it. He went close  as he held it in his hands and started admiring it.

Lady : " don't think too much young boy, just buy it ,your girl will like it so much " she said smiling.

A smile crept on his face *his girl* he started blushing  as the images of yn wearing this necklace started coming in front of his eyes " she will look damn hot wearing it " he mumbled to himself as he asked the lady for its price.

After paying and taking the necklace. He kept it inside his pocket securely as he started running behind Jimin to catch him.

Soon they both parted their ways and went to towards their homes saying goodbye to each other.

Jungkook entered his home lazily as he saw her mom preparing dinner. He just huffed and sat on the couch. Yashi noticed him as she yelled from the kitchen " kookie , what do you want to eat for dinner ? " She said looking behind her towards his direction.

JK : " i don't want to eat anything. I don't have appetite" he said lazily laying on the couch as he again checked his phone but again no text or call from her.

Yashi : " your dad is back home. He is upstairs taking a bath and soon come here for dinner".

JK : " what dad is back " he said shocked as he hurriedly sits straight" i am going to freshen up . Then I'll straight come for dinner " he said as he hurriedly ran towards his room making yashi to laugh hard.

Entering inside his room first, he kept the necklace inside his bag safely before admiring it for some more time. Then,He took a bath and brushed his teeth thoroughly as he had smoked earlier and doesn't want his father to smell it. He changed to some comfy clothes and went for dinner.

He had dinner with his parents and his father asked him about his studies and give him a long ass lecture which he wasn't even hearing as his mind was somewhere else.

Right now he is laying on the bed facing the ceiling. So many thoughts are running inside his head as he started feeling insecure now. How she couldn't even spend a single day without Talking to him and it's been 2 days now, She didn't even send him a single message. She is at wedding, there must be boys. What if she had found someone else there . He Gulped as he sat on the bed shaking his head " no she loves me , she can't do this to me " he mumbled to himself " what should I do " he said to himself" should I call her " he thought for sometime as he picked up his phone and dialled her number but she didn't reply. Her phone is at home that's why she didn't answered, he knew it. But his chest tightened thinking about her with someone else. No, he can't bare this . He doesn't want to think to this way but he can't help.