Chapter 28

Kingsley creed
Dallas, Texas

As soon as the plane landed in Texas Kingsley couldn't help but smile. The whole plan ride she thought about her Mom and wondered how she would react when they see each other.

She was excited but also nervous. She had no clue if her Mom would be surprised to see her or not care at all.

As she got off the plane she looked around for her driver. It didn't take her long to find the guy with a sign in his hand with her name on it. "That me." She gave him a smile.

"How are you today?" He greeted. "I'm Tim, I'll be assisting you while you're here. I can take your bags."

As she handed over her bags to Tim, right before he said anything someone approached her from behind. "Excuse me?" A female spoke making her turn around facing the woman.

Both their eyes widen before they embrace each other with a with hug. "Kingsley, oh my god I haven't seen you in forever." She said as the step back to look at each other.

"Tiara, I haven't seen you since we were teenagers." Kingsley embraces her with a hug again.

"I kept looking at you we you enter the gates. I kept saying 'that look like Kingsley' I wasn't sure if it was you or not." Tiara grin. "Where you been?"

She instantly came up with a lie. "I moved. I'm just home visiting."

"Damn why you ain't tell nobody? Thought you had disappeared off the face of the earth." She said.

"Nah, I kinda didn't want anyone to know." She said. "It was nice speaking to you."

"You too, hit me up so we can hang out while you're here." She said. Kingsley nodded giving her a smile before following behind Tim.

Royce and Taz sat at the bar in Royce's kitchen going over details about his night club in Miami.  "You trying to renovate it or what?" Taz asked taking a sip from his glass. "In my opinion I say don't do it right now. The Summer is coming up and it won't be finished in time."

"Yea, but I don't want some changes. I want a bigger stage and sections." He said.

"You can do that, but you got to think about how long this shit might time. Remember you got to knock out some walls and remove other shit to make space for new shit. Summer around the corner and you know Miami is one of the top vacation cities." He said. "I say wait."

Royce nodded his head. "This why I fuck with you." He said before the dapped each other up. "Cause I wasn't even thinking about that. I just want to expand the space."  He said.

"Got to think about that money man." He said. "Where the fuck Rell at?"

"I don't know. He was supposed to be here an hour ago." Royce shrugged picking up his glass. Just as he was about to take a sip the elevator doors opened making the both of them turn around. 

"Late ass." Taz said.

"We were just speaking on you." Royce said. "Where you been at?"

"Man.." He deeply sighed. "Fallen ass really pissed me off."

"What happened now?" Taz chuckled along with Royce.