Gentle man

Jayden noticed Kayla didn't want to talk about what was bothering her, so he decided to let it go
" I want to take you somewhere" he said.
" Where?" Kayla asked. Her eyes lighting up in curiosity.
" Outside the school" Was Jayden's reply and Kayla's eyes widened.

Jayden took Kayla outside the school on his bike. He stopped the bike in front of a restaurant. He came down after Kayla. He took her hand and led her in. Immediately they entered, Kayla stood in awe. She looked around. It was massive and decorated in mostly gold.

But them there was no one else in the restaurant except them. Jayden watched her. She seemed to like the place.
" Shall we?" He spoke bringing her eyes back to him.
" Why is it empty?" She asked.
" I booked the whole restaurant" he answered and Kayla's mouth fell open in shock. She knew that it must cost a lot.

" Let's go" he said and started walking towards an arranged table with two chairs. Kayla hurried after him. When they got there, he pulled out one of the chairs for Kayla to sit and she sat. She couldn't believe he was being such a gentle man.

Jayden sat opposite her
" Hope you're hungry?" Jayden asked and Kayla nodded, staring at him, still trying to understand what was going on. Just immediately, waiters dressed in uniforms started walking towards them, holding trays of different kinds of food. They arranged the food and drinks on the table. Once they were done, they left and soon after, a soft Sound of music started to play.

Kayla was stunned. She didn't know what to do or say. This was luxury and she had never experienced anything like this before. She looked at all the food on the table. She was hungry but not this hungry. The food smelt delicious and looked just as delicious. She raised her face to look at Jayden.

" You don't eat solid food. But aren't you hungry?" Kayla asked
" Are you worried about me?" Jayden asked  in return with a smirk and Kayla lowered her gaze shyly, and slowly nodded.

Jayden inhaled softly and allowed his back to rest on the chair.
" You don't have to worry" he picked a wine bottle from the table
" I'll have this" he said. Kayla looked at the bottle. She wondered if it was blood inside or just actual wine, but she didn't ask.

" I can't finish all of this" Kayla muttered causing Jayden to smile.
" Eat what you can"

      Kayla soon started eating and Jayden just watched her while drinking his wine. Kayla later confirmed it was just wine, since he poured it into a wine glass.

After they finished eating, the waiters returned to clean up the table. Jayden and Kayla talked and they lost track of time. When they came out of the restaurant, it was already dark. They stood by the road as cars drove past.

" It's late Jayden" Kayla spoke.
" Yeah. Come with me" he said as he climbed on to his bike.
" Aren't we going back to school yet?" She asked as she climbed on the bike too.
" No" That was all he said before starting the bike and zooming off.

........

    Jayden stopped the bike in front of a hotel. He came down and headed in which made Kayla to run after him. They got to the receptionist and Jayden started to book them a room. When he was done, he attempted moving but Kayla stopped him.

" Are we staying here?" She asked innocently and he nodded.
" You.. you.. you just booked one room for the both of us" she said and he nodded again. Kayla was not happy with the way he was suddenly talking to her. His mood seemed to have switched some time during the day.

" Can you speak please?" Kayla complained, making Jayden inhale deeply.
" You're staying where I can see you. Which happens to be with me" he said and started walking away again. Kayla smiled widely and then hurried after him. He doesn't want me out of his sight, yet he's leaving me behind.

She ran after him. However, Jayden knew she was following him so he didn't bother much. He didn't want to return to the school because information had reached his parents that he liked a human girl and they had gone there to find him. His dad wanted to talk to him about it. He didn't want to speak about it yet and he didn't want anyone hurting Kayla. That was why he refused taking her back.

They got to the room and entered. Kayla looked around admiring the room, not knowing that Jayden stood watching her with folded arms.
" You like it?" He asked and Kayla looked at him. She nodded in response.
" It's okay" she said but actually she wanted to say it was amazing but didn't want to sound too excited.

" You must be tired. You could take a shower. I'll bring you clothes" he said unfolding his arms.

    Kayla wasn't too comfortable with that idea. She didn't want to bathe and come out to meet Jayden in the room. How was she going to dress up?. Jayden realized her concern and moved to her with his unnaturally speed and it startled Kayla, almost making her stagger backwards and tripping but Jayden quickly held her to himself.

He stared into her eyes..
" What are you scared of. Aren't you my girlfriend?" He asked with a smirk. Kayla just looked up at him silent. Jayden leaned down closer.
" Not yet" Kayla said bowing her head and Jayden paused
" Does it really matter? You like me, don't you?" He asked. He sounded so sure of his words and of course he was right.

Kayla quickly withdrew from him
" Where is the bathroom?" She asked trying not to look at Jayden. He pointed at the bathroom door, then she turned and went into the bathroom.

...

      After almost ten minutes. Kayla came out of the bathroom with a white towel tied around her body. It could barely even cover her butt properly. Her hair fell to her back in wet strands. She strolled to the bed while looking around. Jayden was not in the room. She smiled.

Such a gentle man. He probably didn't want me to feel uncomfortable. She thought. She got to the bed and saw a night gown properly arranged on the bed. There was a letter by it. She picked it up and read

          The dress isn't very decent,
          They probably thought we
          were a couple. But wear it.
          I want to see how it looks
          on you. Don't worry.
           You're safe

So this chapter is an apology. (Tanniesgirl) made me write. Hope I'm forgiven now.

Please vote & comment