Deal?

Is this real..?

Am I alive..?

'Yes. You're here now dear.

'And personally, I'd like to welcome you back my friend.'

'We have so much to discuss.'

Who are you..-

'Please, darling. Let's worry about that later. I can already tell you're so, so tired..'

....I need to go back to Golf Ba-

'No you do not.'

I have to- I- I HAVE-

'Do it. And I'll fucking kill you.'

...Okay.

'What?!'

Do it. I'm not scared of you. If you're gonna be around here- I'll take myself out.

'In front of your friends..?~'

I don't care. Whatever you are- I'm not letting you hurt my friends ever AGAIN-

'Then I'll just kill them once again!'

...

'Oh? Did I strike a nerve there?'

What do you want...

'Darling. Please- let's discuss this at a pace. For now, I think we should try and get straight to the point.

'You know who I am. And I know who you are. We are quite alike; qualities that we share all across the board. I especially admire this strength of yours~'

Strength..?

'Why so shocked..? It was something I noticed long ago- not just your emotional strength.. but physical..'

..Nobody's ever said that about me before.

'I see...'

Usually people tell me how I'm.. special. They talk down to me like I'm.. some sort of-

'Weakling?'

No, I-

'Gosh, dear- why are you holding BACK from this?!'

From what?!

'You're being so hesitant; not finding that flame within to make yourself KNOWN. Aren't you tired of being treated this way?!'

No! They don't mean anything bad- I- I-

'Have you forgotten what they've done to you...? How they've treated you..?'

'They think you're pathetic. weak. Nothing.'

'Wouldn't you like to prove them wrong...?'

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, OKAY?! Whatever they think- it doesn't matter! All I want is for everyone to be SAFE from her!

'...Oh... I see.'

'Well.. I could always find someone else.. granted it'll only happen over and over.'

No, it won't-

'Believe me dear! It's happened so many times now... through every vessel I find, I get closer to getting the right one.'

Then I'll just be another failure to you.

'Not unless you listen...'

Go away-

'I could always choose one of your friends.. I did have another girl in mind. She wouldn't get me as far as I'd hoped.. but do you really want to see her suffer in such a way..?'

..I..

'Book is a woman of her word.. I've learned so much about her after everything- you could always give me up, and I'll happily leave you alone!'

'But heed my warning. If you do, I'll make sure you live through that nightmare once again. Book is destined to fail- she's going to crumble and tell that little gemstone EVERYTHING. I'll find a way to come back after every failure. Every mistake. And I'll ensure that you never know peace, ever again.'

'As for Book... heh, looks like she'll be treated just like Pin if this is the case. Do you really want to be the reasoning for her suffering..? For the suffering of your own friends..?'

NO!

'I'm sure I could find a new way to take Freesmart down.'

NO NO- PLEASE!

'And Fanny... why, she's quite the spitfire, isn't-'

OKAY!

OKAY OKAY, I'LL DO IT! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, I SWEAR!

PLEASE- JUST PLEASE, DON'T HURT THEM! LET ME SPARE THEM AND I-I'LL-

'You'll complete my garden..?'

I'LL DO IT!

'...Ohhh.. don't cry dear. I know this must be hard..'

..I just wanted to move on.. and protect them all.. I don't want us to-.. oh my bubble blower..

'Trust me dear. I'm a woman of my word; once you follow my plan, you and your little friends will be safe... from everything that I do. After all- there's 62 of you.. is there not..?~'

...The TLC-er's got us out..

'Exactly. I'll guide you along the way- all you have to do is listen. And we'll go very, very far my dear..~'

...

'Come on.. People fall so in love with their pain, they can't leave it behind. Do you really want to be trapped in these memories? Because I can take them all away...'

..My name is Bubble.

'No need to introduce yourself to me! We've met before, remember?'

Yes, but... who are you..?

...

'The names Scarlet. It's an honor to finally meet you, dear!~'