Chapter eight

A/n
I haven't write any real bad abusing in the book so far other than the prologue, but this may have and in the few chapters there will be more, so sorry if you don't like reading too much abuse.
Video above is a favorite song of mine go check it out if you like.
I dedicate this to flawed_silence because her comments are so amazing and her book is too, so go check her book out cause I love it and I'm sure you will too.

Recap:

I was happy when it neared the end, and soon enough I was walking out of the school grounds.

"So, twin brother huh?"

.
.
.
"If it wasn't obvious by our looks, but to answer you, yes." I sarcastically replied.

"Feisty," He commented, winking.

I simply glared at him.

Moments of silence passed and I noticed him staring at me from the corner of my eyes, so I finally decided to break the silence.

"What do you want Adam?" I finally asked.

"You." He said, my eyes widened before it turned into slits when he started laughing.

"Real original Adam, you deserve a pat on the back, or on the face, also known as a slap, not that I hadn't done that already." I replied angrily.

"Okay-" he laughed again "-I actually" and a last laugh "- need you to come with me to my mothers business party, and I need a date." He finally finished.

"And why me??" I asked.

"Because, I don't talk to other people much." He trailed off.

I sighed and decided why the heck not, I haven't got anything to do after all, it isn't until tomorrow for something bad to happen.

"Okay."

"Really, okay?" He asked.

"Okay."

"Okay." He smiled.

"We are not turning to Hazel grace and Augustus, can we stop saying okay?"

"Okay." He said and I groaned.

"When is it?" I asked.

"It's tonight of course, nine pm until eleven pm, not that long, my mom decided not to make this party over long like last year." He shuddered as if remembering the year before.

"Why do you need a date, and even if you don't talk to other people much I'm sure there is a girl here that can say yes." I said.

"I know you, and I don't talk to the other girls here, they keep throwing themselves at me, though I mean with the looks of mine it is no surprise." He replied, arrogance radiating off of him.

"What ever, I have to go now and get ready." In other words, sneak in so I don't get abused, get dressed and sneak out.

It's not that my mother wouldn't let me, I don't try asking, but she will just think I'm out as the usual and serve my punishment when I come back, like she always does.

"It's still four why from now?" He asked breaking my thoughts.

"Don't you want me to look pretty?" I said as an excuse, truth is I need to get there real soon and do it quick then wait in my car.

"You always look pretty." I decided to ignore the comment, it's not that I saw myself as ugly, but I wasn't stunning or pretty as other people chose to describe me, simply power of make up.