Chapter 1: The Broken Mile

Adam's POV

The sound of an alarm clock woke me up minutes before I realised how late it already was. Turning around in frenzy, I kicked the ball of sheets on my bed. A soft grump came from it, ensuring me of well-being of the person under it.

"Come on Annie, you have to get up. Do you have any idea what mom would do to us, if she found out?" If she found out what, exactly. It's not like she's her mother too. It's my dad's sperm that links us, he's the lucky bastard that got two incest loving little brats into this world. And boy, oh boy, did we love it. Under the bleechers, in the janitor's closet, in the back room of dad's restaurant, in the parking lot,... but still. There was something missing.

Her soft hips started to move towards me, making me throb and forget about what I was just thinking. God, she's gorgeous! Streaks of her luscious raven hair fall unto her face, making her close her eyes for a bit but still, something's missing. I look around, searching for a familiar object that I can lock my eyes to during our intercourse. Damn it! There's nothing here that I can actually call mine. All of this shit's hers! There's even a box of tampons at the foot of the bed. Crap! Is she on her period? I'm not doing this again if she's ovulating. Fuck, now I'm thinking about kids. How many does she want again? Why the hell am I asking, I don't want any bloody children. Quick, make up an excuse!

"Uhm, Annie, what are you doing?" I ask cautionate of what she's about to say next.

She giggles like a little girl, shoving her index finger in her little mouth, "I just want to make my little brother happy, Addy!"

"For Christ's sake, Annie, I'm nineteen. And it's not like you're that much older than me." Jesus, can she be any more mental? I stand up, hopelessly looking for my boxer briefs. I finally find them under a pile of her bras, that are just lying there, in the middle of the room. "And clean up your apartment, Annie, I'm suprised you haven't suffocated yourself under all this clutter already!"

I leave abruptly, not letting her any room for an argument. As if she's smart enough to figure out when I'm being an asshole. I know that that's mean but sometimes, just sometimes I wish for somebody new. Someone exciting, someone with more brain cells than a guinea pig.

I just wish for someone like me. Is that too much to ask?