Chapter 3

Neither of us said anything. Dan didn't seem in shock, just more in thought.

"That's great Phil." He said. "I'm glad you told me."

I smiled brightly. I know it was kind of a stupid thing to do, I just was happy that he reacted in a positive way.

"You mean it?" I asked, looking into Dan's eyes. Dan smiled.

"Yes, I mean it." His response made me giddy inside, leaning forward and hugging Dan.

"I couldn't have a better friend. And that's a good thing about you." I said. He hugged me back.

"You're too sweet." He chuckled as I felt Dan's fingers run through my hair. I felt my face went hot and I seperated myself from him. Dan smirked. "Why so red?"

I was more than embarrassed. "It's a natural reaction, Dan." I said somewhat sassily, putting my hands on my hips as if I was a snobby teenage girl. This made Dan tilt his head back in laughter, smiling widely which made me laugh as well.

Once we settled down I decided to get up. "I think I'm going to sleep today off my shoulders. I'll see you in the morning Dan." I smiled at him and he got up after.

"I'll join you then." This also made my face go red. I didn't know if he meant he was going to lay with me or what... Maybe me being bisexual was a good thing? But I realized I was being silly as I walked to my room and Dan to his.

"Night, Dan." I said to him and he did the same with the corresponding name. I shut my door and sighed shakily, I was letting my emotions take control again. I shook it off, turning off my light and crawling into bed.
-----------------------------------------------
I woke up way too early for my liking. 9 am? How could my body do such a thing?? But when I tried falling back asleep I couldn't, so instead I grabbed my phone and went on social media as I lay in bed.

A little while later of scrolling through tumblr and reading some pretty funny tweets, I decided I was thirsty and got up into the chilly air of London that I called my room. I opened my door, walking down the hallway to the kitchen and just as I was about to enter I noticed Dan's door was slightly open.

I bit my bottom lip. It wasn't a good idea and I knew it, but sometimes I couldn't hold back and pushed his door open just so I could peek inside. There he was, laying in a pretty awkward position as he snored softly. He was shirtless, which he usually is when he is sleeping, and I thought he was adorable.

I looked back over to the kitchen, then at Dan. Making sure not to make a sound I silently walked into Dan's room. I knew it was a terrible idea but he looked so adorable and I just couldn't help myself. I made it to the side of the bed, where his left arm lay over the edge of the bed and he snored softly.

I smiled looking at his messy hair and rather unattractive yet adorable face as he slept. 'If he ever found out he'll think you're a creep.' I rolled my eyes at myself, he probably wouldn't. He'd just think there was something wrong with me.

I didn't realize it until he was moving but Dan was stirring in his sleep. My eyes widened, and instead of scrambling to my feet and running out of there, I lay flat on the floor and scooted halfway under his bed.

I hear him groan and the sounds of him moving, and after a few minutes when he doesn't get up I very slowly maneuvered myself out from under his bed and to my luck, he just rolled over. I quickly stood and with one more glance at the sleeping Dan, I left his room and shut the door.

That was close. If Dan found me watching him sleep... That probably wouldn't end well. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it up with water as I hurried back to my room. I set the glass on my bedside table as I went to my dresser, grabbing some clothes. I may as well do something productive considering it was almost 10.