Chapter Twelve

"Lauren wake up time for school" Laurens mom called out,she got up remembering she and Camz were going out today. "Good morning mom,good morning dad" Lauren said kissing them both in her pj's. "Be good at school and don't talk back" Her parents told her before going to their cars for work.

Lauren chuckled walking up stairs to her room. She jumped in the shower humming a song. She couldn't wait to spend the whole day with her love.

Lauren loved to fantasize about her future. She saw her married, with a few kids. But she never really saw Camila. She wanted to...but she couldn't hold on to the memory. But that's not stopping Lauren from dating Camila.

Lauren got out the shower and got dressed. She walked out with a bright smile on her face.
*****
Lauren drove to Camila's apartment but just to see her car not there. Lauren got out and in Camila's house seeing Dinah watching TV. "Where's Camila?" Lauren asked looking around for her. "Oh um shes at work. She couldn't call in sick. But she feels really bad about missing the date" Dinah said getting up to face Lauren.

Lauren was hurt, she couldn't believe Camila would do that even though they planned it. "Shit. I already made reservations" Lauren cussed looking at her phone. "I am pretty hungry" Dinah mentioned moving closer to Lauren.

Lauren groaned realizing Camila wasn't coming. "Dinah. Would you like to be my date for this afternoon?" Lauren asked hearing Dinah laugh. "Let me put some shoes on" Dinah quickly said running to her room. Lauren actually thought she would come first this time for Camila.

All Camila does is work. And never make time for Lauren. Lauren was sick and tired of the excuses and this was the last straw.

Dinah and Lauren went to lunch having a good time. "Who knew miss Dinah Jane would be into technology" Lauren said impressed. "Yeah, I went to college to study technology and software stuff. I never really got it but I did have fun learning more about it" Dinah said drinking her water. "That's really great. I never imagined you to be so... smart" Lauren said trying not to offend her. Dinah laughed nodding her head.

"Lots of people think that" Dinah said looking Lauren in the eyes. "Can I just say you have amazing eyes" Dinah said making Lauren blush,"Thank D. Your not bad yourself" Lauren said making Dinah chuckle.

They had a really great time, Lauren drove Dinah back home. Lauren walked in with Dinah seeing Camila home really angry. "So I'm just gonna drive around the neighborhood" Dinah awkwardly said taking Lauren's keys before running off with her car.

Lauren and Camila stared at each other for a while. "So you went on our date? With my best friend" Camila said with her heels in her hands. Lauren knew she shouldn't talk so she kept her mouth shut. Lauren walked passed Camila and went in Camila's room. Camila followed her in,"Your not getting away with this Lauren. Why would you go on a date with Dinah?"Camila asked getting even more angry.

"Are you mad because I hung out with Dinah, our friend?" Lauren asked seeing Camila stare at her. "Well yeah I did hang out with Dinah, you wanna know why? Because she has time for me" Lauren said raising her voice. Camila gasped,"How low Lauren. I have a job. Sorry if I'm not showing you attention all the time, I have other things in my life besides you" Camila yelled.

"When was the last time we went on a date? When was the last time we kissed, like really kissed. When was the last time we had sex Camila? It's been months. I love you Camila. I really do, but its getting hard for me, for us" Lauren said lowing her voice.

"Don't you dare say it. We need each other, Lauren. I need you. So don't you dare do this" Camila told her feeling tears come on. "I'm not doing anything, Camila. I offered a nice day out and what do you do? You cancel. I'm trying to make this work but I can't when my girlfriend doesn't even know how much I sacrificed for this relationship" Lauren told her.

Camila couldn't believe it, "You think I don't know that Lauren? How you can't hold my hand, kiss me, tell your parents about me. I know. That's how I feel, I can't stare at you for too long in school. If we get caught then I'm going to jail, Lauren. So don't say that I don't know what you gave up to be with me, because I gave up all of that when we kissed" Camila said walking out.

Lauren rushed over to her,"What are you doing? Your leaving again?" Lauren asked getting closer to her. "Why do you care?" Camila asked turning around to face her. Lauren had all this anger in her, memories from months ago came back to her. How Camila called her a kid. All those memories came to her and it made her angry.

Lauren grabbed Camila by her hips lifting her up, "Put me down, Lauren" Camila said hitting her back. Lauren went back in Camila's room and shut her door. She threw her on her bed taking off her shirt.

Camila saw Lauren being so aggressive and got turned on. But she didn't tell Lauren. Lauren jumped on her bed kissing Camila. She kissed back feeling Lauren move her hands on her shirt.

All at once clothes started to fly around.
****
"Lauren please fuck me" Camila begged after hours of teasing. Lauren smirked slapping Camila's boob causing Camila to moan. "That's for telling me what to fucking do" Lauren said slapping Camila's boob again. Camila started to moan holding onto Lauren. Lauren shoved her hard cock in Camila's entrance. "Oh god please fuck me" Camila cried out.

Lauren flipped Camila around, making her rest on her stomach. Camila's face was buried in her pillow. Lauren grabbed Camila's butt cheeks and squeezed definitely leaving red marks. Lauren grabbed Camila's hips lifting her off the bed to thrust into her, hard. "OH FUCK LAUREN" Camila screamed out holding on to the pillow.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come...baby hold me" Camila said. All the time they have sex Camila wants to hold Lauren when she reaches her climax. To Camila it means dedication. To hold someone you love while you have sex.
Lauren was so mad at her, so when she had hate sex with her she forgot why she was so mad. Hearing Camila say those words made a light go on in Laurens head.

Lauren quickly flipped Camila over leaning in so they could hold each other. "Oh fuck...I'm coming Lauren" Camila screamed holding Lauren close to her. "I'm here baby. Let go" Lauren softly said feeling Camila come. Lauren pulled out reaching her climax.

"I'm sorry I let work get involve in our relationship" Camila said getting under the covers with Lauren. "It's fine. I get it. And I'm sorry if I crossed the line with Dinah" Lauren apologized.

"How about every Saturday, we just get out of here. We can walk hand and hand places. We can go places without fearing someone from school might see us. What do you say?" Camila suggested.

"I love that idea" Lauren said kissing Camila. "I love you, Lauren"

"I love you,Camz so so so much" Lauren told her leaning in to kiss Camila on her lips.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys