Casmo

When I heard a small voice in my head. "What the hell is wrong with you! You look like you just saw a unicorn or something... Oh yeah, you saw me... Just come over here and get me out of this stuff cage."

I did what it said not wanting to get in trouble or something like that. I unlocked the door for it and it flew out only to land on my shoulder. " h-how are you sp-eaking t-to me...?" I asked it. Oh I'm your protector, every royal has one, I just happen to be the best one." Wow full of herself much?!? "Hey I heard that!", is all she said.

"So what are you, and what's your name?"

"I am a phoenix", she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And I don't have a name your my owner so you get to name me..."

"Oh.. Ok then, I think I will call you... Casmo..."

"I love it! Yay, my name sounds powerful", Cosmo said trying to speak in her deepest voice.

I couldn't help it I started laughing so hard my stomach hurt, for a moment I totally forgot about my family, Andrew, and even that I was a werewolf.

It felt so good to laugh, I haven't laughed in what felt like forever.

Soon Cosmo started laughing too, and let me tell you a bird's laugh sounds so weird, witch just made me want to laugh more.

Once we got ourselves together. Cosmo put on a serious face, ( if birds can look serious) " ok so your birthday is tonight and I will be there with you. I will help you when you shift at 12 pm."

"Crap... I forgot my birthday was today. This is going to be interesting...", is all I could say before I was interrupted by something crashing downstairs...

Hope you enjoyed sorry I haven't posted a lot I promise I will try tomorrow often but my post tomorrow will be in the afternoon. Sorry it's kinda short, I am typing from a library and they are about to close in a couple of minutes! Love you!

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share

Thanks,
               Rae