Chapter 2

This is Xavier Lockwood⬆️⬆️

________________________________
Xavier's P.O.V

"Xavier wakey wakey,"A little voice said, now who could that be?

"I'm awake Millie I'm awake,"I say, I open my eyes to see my darling little sister Millie. I may be the 'Bad Boy' that everyone says but I have a soft spot for my little 5 year old sister.

Let me introduce myself I'm Xavier Lockwood and I'm a rich Bad Boy for West Field High School, I have dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. I'm 6'3 and I'm half Filipino/Australian/American, my mom is Filipino and half Australian. While my dad is American, my mom said that she had a child hood best friend name Carly that she grew up with in Australia and that now she moved here from New York or something, she said that they also have a daughter my age, I hope shes hot!

"Come on Millie go down stairs while I go get ready for school,"I say, she nods and skips outside my door.

I get up from my bed and head for my walk-in-closet, I grab my clothes and head for the bathroom.

(A/N:Xavier's outfit, btw ignore the sun glasses)

I quickly put in my clothes and brush my teeth, I don't take showers in the morning but I do take showers at night so its cool. I walk down stairs and to be greeted by my farther, mother, and my little sister.

"Good Morning anak, ka musta na tulog mo,"(Good Morning Son, how was your sleep)My mother says in Filipino, I simply smile at her.

     "Ma bute po,"(Good)I say, I sit down on the chair and eat the pancakes that my mother had made me.

    After I got down eating, I put the plate in the sink for Mary to wash. Mary is our maid and nanny for Millie when were not home.

      "Bye mom, bye dad, bye millie see you later,"I say while I head to my garage, I herd 'goodbyes' before I closed the garage door. I hop on my black and white 2015 Mustang(A/N:I dont really know a lot with cars) I start my engine and head off to hell. AKA High School.

~Skip car drive~

      I arrive at school to see my best buds waiting for me by the door, I turn off my engine and hop out of my car with ny back pack over my shoulder. I walk over to my friends which is Jason, Carter, Alex, and Logan.

    "Whats up guys,"I greet them, they all stop talk and smirked at me. OH shit what happened.

     "Well, I herd there gonna be 5 new kids today,"Jason says, wow new kids.

    "And two of them are dating the two boys, while the last girl is single and smoking hot,"Alex says, Alex is the biggest player out of all of us.

     "Well we'll see when they get here,"I say with a smirk of my face and the others do to.

    "XAVIER! babe I've missed you,"Mona says, god I fucked her doesn't mean were together she always thinks that. Seriously that bitch can open her legs to get what she wants, like she should have STDs already.