Chapter 3: Mistress

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕
(Cindy's POV)

I wasn't sure if I was in a dream or not. But wherever I was I just wanted to stay here. To feel the safe arms of my mother. To laugh without any worries. To feel the warmth of love. I wanted to be in this place where no sadness or evil existed. 

Suddenly the scenery changes and I'm back to my eight year old self in my room. It's my birthday and my mother gives me this really big brown teddy bear. And ever since I got the bear I have hugged it every night. The softness of it's body. The warmth it gave me. It hugging me... wait... it's hugging me?

I opened me eyes and found myself staring into a chest. It rose up and down in a regular rhythm. I looked upwards and my eyes met with a pair of purple ones which reflected a girl with long, straight, brown hair, green eyes with her breast exposed. His mouth was smirking and he said:
– Good morning.
If a normal teenage girl had been in my place they would probably have either screamed in fear, blushed or fainted of shock. However because I was a former assassin who often slept around I was used to these sort of situations. So instead of becoming shocked I thought about how I ended up here. Because I do remember myself lying on a bench in the middle of the street and waiting to die.
– I found you lying on that bench and took you back to my hotel, he said. You were so cold and therefore thought it would be a good idea to warm you up with my body. 
– Why? I asked him. Why did you help me?
Why would a person bother with a stranger's life.
– Do I need a reason? I helped you simply because I wanted to, he answered as he stroked my hair. Now let's get up and eat.
I didn't argue with him about that since I could feel my stomach crumble. He let me shower first and I walked into the shower not bothering to cover my body with anything. 

Half an hour later I sat in front of the guy who saved me.  And I ate my breakfast...

not bothering eating with any table manners

not bothering eating with any table manners. I took a look him. He was quite handsome and attractive. But since my heart had already turned to stone I could barely blush. He had black hair and purple eyes. His appearance reminded me a lot of Lelouch in fact I could almost believe he was the reincarnation of him.

 His appearance reminded me a lot of Lelouch in fact I could almost believe he was the reincarnation of him

His eyes met my mine and he smirked, asking:
– What are you looking at?

At you but of course you already know that, I thought and asked him instead:
– Don't you have questions about me?
– No.
– Why not?
– Because I've already got all the information I need about you. So the real questions are, what do you wanna know about me?

– Nothing, I answered truthfully.
– Is that so? The let me ask you this, Cinderella... what are your plans from now on?
Now that I thought about it I really didn't have any. 
– See, then I suppose you'll wanna know more about me.
I lifted an eyebrow and asked coldly.
– Why should I?
– Because I'm the only one who can help you.
I stared at him. I wanted say no but given my situation and that this guy looked rich and pretty capable it was a tempting offer. But...
– What am I gonna help you with?
– Be my mistress for two years.

– Benefits?
– Revenge and financial support.
– And you?
– Sex.
– Of course, I snorted. But if you just wanted sex why couldn't you just hire whores?

– Because you're the best option. Besides I think we'll both benefit from this, he smiled and winked.
This pervert isn't giving me a choice, is he?
– Fine then. 
– Do you want some legit contract?
– Why bother? If you do anything to harm me I will kill you myself.
Which made him smile even more.

– Well then Cinderella we'll go back to my home so that you can meet my family.
His family? Why would he want to introduce a mistress to his own family?
– What is your name? I asked him.
– Mikhail.
– Russian? You didn't sound very russian.
– Well, that's because I'm very good at speaking different languages and use different dialects.
– Who are you exactly?
He only smirked and answered:

– You'll see.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Now who's this handsome stranger? Why did he suddenly decided to help Cindy (Cinderella)? 

Read in the next chapter...

Also please vote and comment.