«Chapter 17»

3 months later, day before new year
Red

I yelp as my body is brutally pushed off of the bed. I groan and rub my head, while standing up. Immediately a splash of cold water hits me in the face.

I open my eyes, my mouth wide open, as i stare right into the oh so familiar violet eyes. "Blue!" I scream as he makes an attempt to run away.

Using my powers, i quickly summon some mud. I point at Blue and the mud hits him in the back of his head, covering his golden hair that fades into blue.

He turns around, his eyes wide with shock. His mouth opens and closes like a gold ship, while the mud dribbles down his face. "YOU DEMON!" He finally screams.

I laugh and shut the door with the flick of my wrist. I lock it securely before walking into the bathroom.

I look at the clothing in my closet, not being able to decide what to wear today. After what seems like half an hour of throwing clothes out of my closet i finally decide on a white tank top and a pair of light blue ripped jeans. I throw on a checkered shirt and some combat boots.

I turn around, facing my room, only to find it covered in clothes

I turn around, facing my room, only to find it covered in clothes. For a minute i start panicking, but a wide grin makes its way across my face as i remember my powers. With a swift movement, all of my clothes fly into the closet.

With the grin still plastered on my face i run downstairs into the kitchen where i find Marie, the pack cook, making some pancakes.

"Hi Marie!" I chirp, in a overly exited tone.

She turns around to face me and smiles lightly. "Hi ms Night!"

"How many times have I told you to call me Red?" I scold her, placing my hands on either side of my hips.

She giggles before answering:"Ok... Red."

I smile and give her a hug before lifting myself onto the counter. She flips a pancake and takes it out of the pan, but placing it onto a plate.

I slowly bring my hand over to grab a piece, but she notices and slaps my hand away. I groan when i realise I'm gonna have to wait till breakfast is made for the whole. Entire. Pack.

Just as breakfasts finishes and everybody leaves i walk into the lounge. Settling myself onto the sofa i turn on the tv, switching channels until i find what i want to watch, the brand new show called 'Switched'.

It's about two twins that look alike, but have extremely different personalities. Who are mistaken for each other and thus experience each other's life.

Just as Sidney is about to be proposed by her twin sisters boyfriend, Blue bursts into the room.

Groaning i turn around to face him, a angry scowl replacing my grin. "Wow, what's wrong?" He asks.

"You," I start while pointing at him. "interrupted Switched!"

He puts his hands up, that's when i realise that he's clad in a rather formal suit. "Where are you going?" I question him, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, i was going to tell you that I'm going somewhere, so be careful and take care of the pack!"

I open my mouth to question him as he disappears out of sight. I turn back to the TV, only to see the credits rolling up the screen. 'TO BE CONTINUED'

Great. Now i have to wait till tomorrow for another episode. I rack trough my brain, thinking of what i should do while Blue is gone. Then it hits me.

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat i push some buttons on my phone. "Hello?"

A/N sorry it's short. There's gonna be more action in the very near future, I mean, ever thought of Leo? I bet you forgot how Theo's eyes turned black even though he wasn't a alpha? And what about Red and Blue's parents?