10

First
Warning: sexual content
---

"Ow! Mother fucking shit mother fucker!" Yoongi screamed as he stubbed his toe.

"I stubbed my toe at that same place too!" Jimin laughed.

"This fucking bed!" Yoongi kicked it, causing his toe to hurt more.

"Wow, that was smart." Jimin continued laughing.

"Boi, shut the fuck up. Be happy I'm hiding you in my room." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"It's cause you love me." Jimin showed him puppy eyes.

"That's right, I love you a bunch." Yoongi sighed, still in pain.

"Are your parents home?" Jimin asked.

"No, luckily they are on a business trip." Yoongi said, laying down on the floor now.

"The whole month I've been here, they've been on a trip." Jimin said.

"I may have gave them tickets for two months to Jeju island. There's like a month left." Yoongi scratched the nape of his neck.

"You just said they were on a business trip." Jimin said.

"Well... Technically they are doing business. My parents really love each other you know?" Yoongi smirked.

"You're gross. I've gotta get to a job. See ya later." Jimin stood up.

"Here's a key." Yoongi gave Jimin his house key, "It's a spare key."

Jimin nodded, "I'll see you later."

~

Jimin came back about eight hours later with Jin and Jungkook.

"Why are they here?" Yoongi asked as he ate popcorn watching a movie.

"Obviously I invited them. Can we watch the movie with you?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded and went to turn off the light, "Let's watch a different movie."

Jin and Jungkook sat with each other on one of the couches.

Jimin and Yoongi sat on one of the love chairs. Except, Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap.

"You guys became so close." Jin chuckled. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"If you knew he was homeless, why didn't you help him?" Yoongi asked.

"We couldn't. We aren't as adventurous as you to sneak in someone." Jungkook said.

"I understand Jungkook, but why is Jin living with his parents?" Yoongi laughed.

"I'm not. The land lady of my apartment is really strict." Jin rolled his eyes.

Finally the movie started and Jimin kept eating popcorn along with Yoongi who was under his ass.

"Babe, I'm bored of this movie." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

"It's a good movie though." Jimin chewed on his popcorn.

"I wanna do something better." Yoongi said then started to suck on Jimin's neck.

Jimin moaned a bit causing Jin and Jungkook to look over.

"I-ignore that." Jimin said.

Yoongi smirked and trailed kisses up to Jimin's lips.

"H-Hyung, I can feel your boner..." Jimin said.

"That's not something you should say." Yoongi laughed and kissed him more passionately this time.

The two ended up making out the whole movie, well until Jin shouted, "Get a room!"

So Yoongi took that offer and picked Jimin up princess style, still kissing him.

Jin was covering Jungkook who was pouring since Jin never does that.

Yoongi shut his door when he walked in, too busy to lock it though. He laid Jimin on his bed and pinned him down.

~Smut warning, if you don't wanna read it, keep turning the page until you see bold letters like this~

"H-Hyung." Jimin moaned again as Yoongi kept leaving love bites on his neck.

"Are you wanting to go further?" Yoongi asked and looked at Jimin's face.

Jimin nodded, "Yes I'm ready."

Yoongi helped Jimin undress and vise versa. Yoongi put two fingers in front of Jimin's mouth inviting him to lick them.

Jimin did what he had to do hand gripped the bed sheets and bit his lip.

Yoongi stuck his two fingers into Jimin causing Jimin to grip the sheets even more, "This hurts!"

"Sorry, just stay still a bit, ok?" Yoongi said, stroking Jimin's hair with his other hand, trying to ease the pain.

After a bit, Jimin moaned in pleasure, "Okay, I'm ready."

Yoongi took out his fingers and put his member into Jimin now. He moved and caused Jimin to moan. As they did that, Yoongi leaned and started to kiss Jimin.

Finally, Jimin came onto Yoongi and again, vice versa.

~Done with smut~

Once they were done, they took a shower together. Yoongi massaged Jimin's head as he rubbed the shampoo in.

"Does it hurt?" Yoongi asked.

"My ass does, yea, but the massaging feels good." Jimin said using the wall of the shower for support to stand up.

Yoongi laughed, "Sorry."

When they got done with the shower, they went downstairs and the movie was still on. This time, it was the other two who were making out.

"Should we let them have their privacy?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah." He smiled and took Jimin back to his room.

---
Please Vote and Comment; Thanks!