♛t w o♛

EDITED

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I hear his swift feet, and he grabs me from behind, pressing a wet cloth on my face. He drags me behind a building.

My muffled screams are the only noise in the silent night. I try to break from his strong, yet careful hold. I wiggle under his grip, but he only lets out a sigh.

"Shhhhh...don't scream...everything will be alright...shhhh..." he whispers.

I feel warm tears slide down my face, and my eyesight blurs, and I stop screaming and escaping.

The last thing I see are the swaying trees.

Then...

DARKNESS...

❃❃❃❃

Courtney's POV

I wake up due to my throbbing head. I look around in the dark, absorbing my surroundings.

I get up, and realize that I'm in a small bed, and just a few feet away, there is a door. I see a small window that lets a little bit of light inside, and a chair near it.

I gulp, and start hyperventilating.

"W-where am I!?" I shriek, as I begin to hit the door, shouting and yelling. Then, last night's events come back to me. I feel hot tears run down my face, and I start sobbing.

I run back to the bed, and sit down. "I have to leave...I have to!" I exclaim, running to the door attempting to knock it down.

"GET ME OUT! NOW!" I scream angrily. I run to the walls, and start punching them, screaming for help.

The door suddenly creaks open, and a slim figure walks in. The door closes, and the person walks closer to me. I see his face, thanks to the little light coming from the tiny window.

He's got a striking appearance; bright green eyes, a sharp jawline that could grate cheese, small, plump, pink lips, and brown curls framing his face.

He moves his hair away from his face, and my mouth opens, and I try to say something, but I close my mouth again