Bad Boy's Game

[ C O M P L E T E ]

[ C O M P L E T E ]

"But I realize that I need you."
— Bright Eyes

S U M M A R Y / B L U R B

Filled with anger and temporary grief due to her boyfriend cheating on her, Elliot Grey, agrees to play a game with revenge in mind with the notorious Archer West.

E X C E R P T

She couldn't still be at the coffee shop, she shouldn't still be there.

She had to have left, it's been nearly two and a half hours. She had to have left, but I still have to check.

I'm biting down hard on my bottom lip when the coffee shop comes into view, parking horrendously once I'm in the lot.

I walk at an irregularly fast pace into the shop, the sound of music fills my ears the moment I step in.

The music calms me down a bit and I look for her. No, I search for her as if my life depends on it. I don't care if people think I'm insane due to my semi-frantic actions, I just want to find her.

The sight of her fills my eyes, she's seated at a corner table with a probably now cold cup of coffee.

I walk up to her and just stand, not saying anything at all. She looks up at me and gives a wholehearted smile.

It's twelve in the afternoon.

"You took your time, West."

I N F O

Start: 2013
Stop: 2015
Edited: 2016-2017

Highest Rank: #1 Teen Fiction

R E L A T I O N S

If you are interested in reading Bad Boy's Game, Where Hearts Lie, and French Kisses I recommend for you to read them in this order: Bad Boy's Game, French Kisses, and then Where Hearts Lie.

French Kisses (Spin-off):
In hope of reconnecting with her ethnic ties, Arden Michaelson sets off for France to study abroad her junior college year for a semester, leaving her best friend and boyfriend behind. Upon arriving to the "City of Lights" she is kissed by a set of foreign lips.

Where Hearts Lie (Sequel)

N O T E

For those who love bad boys as much as I do, this book is for all of you. I hope you find this motorcycle riding, cigarette smoking, and alcohol consuming bad boy to your liking.

C A S T

Barbara Palvin as Elliot Grey

Francisco Lachowski as Archer West

C O P Y R I G H TCopyright © 2013 BeautifulTragedies All Rights Reserved

C O P Y R I G H T
Copyright © 2013 BeautifulTragedies
All Rights Reserved