Open When... You need confidence

Dear Boyfriend,

Baby, we all get insecure at times. We all have those moments where we can't even find a single thing we like about ourselves. You might refer to yourself as a mess of uncertainty and insecurities, but honey you're not. You have to learn that these are the things you should appreciate about yourself the most. These are the things that make you different, and different is not necessarily a bad thing. I know there are some things you may not like about yourself in general but you do realize that I adore all of them. All of your "flaws" and "imperfections" are not flaws and imperfections to me. They are the things about you I admire the most. They are the reasons I fell in love with you. Please stop thinking of your imperfections as negatives. They are not negatives, they are not bad qualities of you baby. If you were to ask me on any given day at any time, no matter what my mood was, if there was anything I would change about you if I could, my response would be absolutely nothing. You're perfect to me, you're perfect for me, and you're perfect nonetheless. Honestly, I believe that you're the most amazing, most loving, most passionate person in the entire world. And I know that if I lost you, no one could ever love me as strongly and as truly as you do. I know you need confidence and you need something to make you believe in yourself and that you can achieve anything. I would like to think that I'm your inspiration every single day, but I do understand you need more of a boost than ever right now. Let me clear away your self-doubt with the following list I wrote to make you feel better. Counting all the things I love about chu would take a million years as the list of items I adore goes beyond infinity. But for now it'll remain at 10, just to show you how much I love you. You are my everything. I value you and our relationship so much, it is my top priority. I will never stop loving you hunny bunny.

1) I love your smile.

2) I love your laugh.

3) I love your eyes.

4) I love your ears.

5) I love your hair.

6) I love your kindness.

7) I love your sensitive side.

8) I love the way you sing to me.

9) I love how you're not afraid to show your emotions.

10) I love how you're open and trusting.

*his picture + 10 things I love about him