Forced Party

Mahira Khan as Ridhima

Karan Singh Grover as Karan Singhania

Ileana D'cruz as Ishika Singhania

Varun Dhawan as Varun (Karan's best friend)

Mikaal Zulfiqaar as Ayaan (Karan's other best friend)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Karan wonders, when this attraction will fade away. Sitting in a plane, looking at Ridhima sleeping on his shoulder, peaceful and innocent. He was jealous of Siddhant, why wouldn't he? Ridhima never talked to him so much, and here she is complementing a stranger. And this shameless twat, he was flirting with her. And then she goes around being impressed with his typing skills.

Typing skills!

who doesn't know how to type like that.

He may never admit it, but being here in this plane, with her like this, sleeping, her head on his shoulder, it is the best feeling ever.

"Your wife is gorgeous."Sidhant says, making Karan's blood boil, and a green monster bubbles up within him.

"she is not that gorgeous"Karan replies. he does not want anyother man to think his wife is gorgeous, rather, he will be more happy if they think she is 'the average' type, so that Karan would not have to fight off unnecessary attention off of her.

"Then you really need an eye-check up. Anyone with two eyes can see that she is a gem. How did you two meet anyways?" Sidhant opens his trap.

All Karan wants to do is put a sock in this creep's mouth. who is he, going around leering at other's wives.But he answers him anyway.

"arranged marriage."better to make it as uninteresting as possible.

"That means I have a chance."

"Excuse me?"socking, is what is coming for him next.

"uh... nothing,, just talking to myself. Don't mind me, please"

Ridhima shifts in her sleep, and pushes her face closer to Karan's neck, and hugs his arm at the bicep.

She might be sleeping, and feels nothing, knows nothing about what this is doing to Karan. But Karan can feel each and everything. The skin to skin contact, her warm breath on his neck, her perfume. Everything.

Now he is regretting, keeping her head on his shoulder, and not letting it rest at the window.

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Karan is waiting for his luggage at the New York airport, with Ridhima and unfortunately, with Sidhant.

  He is quite but Ridhima and Sidhant wouldn't shut up. And it is irritating.

Sidhant's bag has already arrived but he wouldn't leave.

"where are you staying in New York? I'll visit you someday."

"I actually have no idea where we will be staying."

Good. Now I would have to worry about this twat nomore. Karan thinks