Trouble

I looked at Victor who was sleep already I looked at the time and it was 1:25AM Oh Fuck, I sat up and put on my undergarments and jeans and crop top, I put my hair up in a pony I looked at Victor who was so cute when he was sleeping I walked to his side of the bed and kissed his cheek and put on my boots “You leaving already beautiful,” He said I put on my jacket “Yeah my Dad is gonna kill me plus I took my mother's bike so I gotta go Love you,” I said “Love you too,” He said I ran down stairs and ran out the door and back to the School.

Venus POV

I was in bed with Demetrius, we were kissing then all of a sudden you hear a Bike noise I stopped “She is so grounded for life,” Demetrius growled I smiled and kissed him “Let me handle it,” I laughed he rolled his eyes playfully and laid down I out on my robe and heels and walked down stairs and sat down on the stull she walked in she had two hickeys on her neck first thing I spotted and I'm still mad she too my damn bike.

“You know your father won't be happy if I told him you have two Hickey's,” I said snapping my fingers so I had wine in my hand she stopped and looked at me “Sorry,” She said I smiled “Sit,”I said patting next to me she sat next to me I made my hair turn white as frost she looked at my hair I giggled “Your father made me this way, so who were you with Victor,” I said looking down in ashamed of her “Yes,” She said I nodded “You know man give you a deep really deep feeling that makes you want them more but Demetrius is something more then that feeling I can't describe it but he's my rock, so what do you see in Victor,” I said she crossed her arms.

“Well like you said they give you a good feeling but Victor is different he doesn't treat me like his daughter or his Girlfriend he treats me like I'm his Wife but more like a Luna I don't think he will let anyone hurt me I gave him all of me, He is very cute with his hazel eyes I think his personality is the best part,” She said I smirked and looked at her “Well Venika goodnight and tomorrow I will do something special with you and the girls so goodnight,” I said then got up she went to her room when she did I ran to my room I slammed the door I paced back and forth ready to attack that son of bitch.

“Ooo I promise I will kill HIM,” I roared

My eyes flashed “Venus what happened why are you so upset,” Demetrius said tugging me to come in bed I looked at him and his eyes glowed “Venus we will worry about Venika later but now Alpha needs his Luna and if I don't have her I might just wolf out,” He said I bit my lip and climbed into bed and took off my robe we started kissing He started tickling me I laughed hard .

“Demetri Stop it,” I laughed

He kissed me and stopped then looked at me “Venus you really do look good and you know what-,” He was cut off by a knock on the door I kissed him and got in the Covers he had his arm around me I laid on his chest and just looked at him the door opened I looked towards that ways and Jasperretta, Venika, Bremetia, Alex, and Raven all came in the room.

“Aww what did I miss the lovey dovey Smooches,” Alex said

Demetrius growled I laughed “What do you girls want,” I said raising my leg up and down “Well someone has been to the spa before I have,” Raven said I laughed “She sure has now get out,” Demetrius said I hit his chest “Are you going to be this rude on Valentine's day,” I asked he looked at me “No I'm not but for now yes until they get out,” He snapped I growled angrily and snapped my fingers so I was downstairs dressed and in stilettoes mad as hell I looked for my keys damit Venika I stormed back up to the room where they were talking they looked at me I flashed my bright eyes “Venika where an the hell did you out my keys that bike is very important,” I said she threw me the keys I walked away .

“Venus, Venus wait,” Demetrius called after me

I ignored I know he hates being annoyed so I dashes to my car and started the engine “Venus,”Demetrius yelled but I had already taken off and my bike was super duper fast so I drove to the club.

I was at the bar drinking a lot playing the guitar everyone cheered my guitar was hot like a ice on fire when I was down I spun around jumped off stage I went back to the bar and took a full glass of Vodka.

“You play beautiful Miss,” A voice said

I looked over to see Victor he smirked and took a sip of Bourbon “What and the hell do you want,” I said he looked at me I broke the glass in my hands “Okay before you do anything else I love your daughter I can't lie she is my everything and I would appreciate if you would except that we love each other,”He said I looked at him “Do you really love her cause she really loves you,” I said taking a sip he chuckled “Yes I would do anything for her,”He said then all of a sudden Victor was throwing to a wall I stopped as I heard a dark growl I turned around Victor and Demetrius were fighting.

“Dad Please STOP,” Venika cried

She cried and when Demetrius was about to knock Victor out I dashed to him and caught his fist he was breathing like a bull his eye's were darkly red “Venus Move,” He said darkly I growled and flashed my eye's “Don't touch him Demetrius,” I said he looked at me and roared “MOVE VENUS,” He roared I growled and looked at him and turned my eyes back to normal “Demetrius if you do this your gonna lose me and Venika now STOP,” I said angrily I let go of his fist he growled and walked away then I heard I crack I looked down and Victor eye's was glowing beautifully I helped him up.

“Next time fight back cause I will enjoy the show,” I said he chuckled and shook off I looked at Venika who was boiling mad as hell if look like she was about to burst I walked to her “You okay Venika,” I said she looked at me and growled “You always ruin things don't you,” She said I looked at her “Wha-,” She cute me off before punching me in my face hard to stumbled back I barely could even see someone caught me “Ms Ford you alright,” Victor said I got and held my face I looked at him “I'm fine I'm about go home,” I said he nodded I stormed out the Club and hopped on my bike and headed home.

When I got there I burst threw the door to see the girls talking to a crying Venika Raven looked at I was mad as hell my hair lit up on fire I started walking to her “I ruin things huh your mother ruin things well guess what I put you into this world and I sure AS HELL CAN TAKE YOU OUT,” I roared grabbing her by her neck she started squealing and whimpering “Now I'm not your dad that scares you to death I'm your mother and if you ever even think about hitting me I will end your damn life understood,” I roared she was red I want her to know how far I can go I electrocuted her “MOM STOP,” Raven screamed I looked Venika in the eyes and flashed my eyes then threw her to the ground then stormed up to the room .

I hopped in my bed across from Demetrius bed he wasn't here good I grabbed my bottle of Whiskey and got in the cover and drunk some I was only in my bra and panties I got on my phone and played a game on it I was drunk in the next hour Demetrius still didn't come up so I threw the bottle at the wall and groaned and my hair hung low and my head I was laying on my bed vertical and went to sleep.

Well To Be Continued✌💋💋💋👊👊😘😘😎✌.