Chapter 3

Summer POV

I slowly awoke the following morning, feeling really groggy. Once my eyes focused, I saw I was still lying on Kylo's bed in his room. Why can't I just wake up and find this to be a nightmare already?

At least I had the bed to myself now. I didn't know where he was, but right now, I didn't care. I am going to enjoy the time I have alone.

I yawned and rolled over, screaming at sight of Kylo standing beside the bed.

"I surprised you," Kylo said, his voice sounding electronic again through his mask. He was already fully dressed in his iconic costume. "You seem to get startled quite easily."

"I wasn't expecting you," I replied, holding back the nasty remark I actually wanted to say to him. I was not a morning person.

"This is my room. Who else would you expect?"

I rolled over, giving him my back, not in the mood to deal with his lack of common sense in a conversation. He took every word a bit too literally.

"Do not ignore me, Summer." There is that warning tone again.

I just laid there, hoping he will just go away.

I suddenly felt a powerful surge of energy hit me like a strong gust of wind and I was shoved off the side of the bed. I stood back up as a shadow appeared over me, followed by the dark figure.

"What the heck was that for?!" I exclaimed, not being able to hold in my anger.

"I can sense your feelings," Kylo replied. "And I don't appreciate your attitude. Must I state the rules again?"

I sighed and shook my head, backing down.

"That's good."

I could feel his eyes drilling into me as he walked by, heading for the steel door. He paused as it opened.

"You have fifteen minutes to get ready and be done by the time I return. I suggest you do not have me waiting on you for your own sake."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why is there a time limit?" The way he looked back at me made me add, "If you don't mind me asking."

I may not be able to see his face but his body language was clear: I was annoying him. "Because if you wish to remain in the condition you are in, you will do as I say."

Kylo abruptly turned around and exited, the door slamming shut behind him.

I exhaled deeply, looking around the room. Anyone else want to jump out and take another few years off me? No? Good.

Seeing I didn't really have another option, I walked over to the the bathroom. The door opened and closed itself as I entered. Dang, even this door was automatic. Creepy..

The bathroom was surprisingly quite impressive for the size it was. It had one sink with a vanity beneath, and a toilet sat next to it. The shower came next, stretching from each side of the narrow room. I could walk comfortably, but drying off would probably be complicated.

Despite this though, it was elegant.

The tiles in the shower and floor were red and black, Dark Side team colors, with a gold-colored First Order emblem in the center of each. The curtain was black and looked as if it was made of silk.

I glanced at every inch of the ceiling and basically any open space, making sure there were no hidden cameras. I knew this Star Destroyer was full of them, and I didn't trust Kylo to not have cameras in here.