Tough Love

Okay, I messed up a bit on the story, Vince said she was NOT marked but she was by Rowan. So I went back and changed it. Rowan did NOT mark Autumn, I repeat DID NOT mark Autumn, thank you.
******

Rowan placed me down on my bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He began to walk out of the room.

"Please stay." I whispered.
He didn't say anything, he walked over and laid down on my bed.

"I'm sorry about what happened." He said breaking the silence.

"You have nothing to be sorry about."

"I do though, I hit you, I let you be taken, be tortured." He said with anger in his voice.

The thought of Vince made a tear go down my face. His sad blue eyes...

"What happened to you in there?" He said breaking the silence.

I remained silent. I didn't want to talk about Vince or anything that happened.

"I promise that I won't let anything happen to you."

I wanted to remain silent, but I couldn't for any longer.

"He was nice..." I finally spoke.

"Who?" He questioned

"Vince."

There was silence for a few moments.

I heard Rowan take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry then. I shouldn't have killed him. I just saw him kissing you and I only thought the wor-."

"He was confused." I said interrupting him.

"I reminded him of his pregnant wife your father raped and murdered."

The room remained silent.

"I'm not my father Autumn. I don't know what to say."

I didn't say anything back I just closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

****
Next Morning

"Good Morning, darling." He walked in my room with a plate of food, him walking in seemed like a scene from a movie.

"I thought you might be hungry." He said placing the food on a table next to my bed.

"Why are you so happy this morning?"
I questioned. It's so weird seeing Rowan so happy, it made me feel good. I always wanted to see this side of him.

"That's because my two favorite girls are back."

Before I could ask a question he kissed my forehead and stopped at my doorway.

"Be ready in an hour." He said before leaving.

I sat up and ate my breakfast. Why am I getting ready? His 2 favorite girls are back? Is his mother here?

I got up and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and looked through my closet.

I didn't feel like wearing anything fancy. I really didn't feel like putting on anything, I just wanted to stay in my bed, and stay in my pajamas. But another part of me was curious. Wanting to know what Rowan had planned.

I grabbed a black simple dress out of my closet and quickly slipped it on. I put on a pair of black flats and made my way down the hall looking for Rowan. I see him in the dining room talking to someone, but I couldn't make out who it was.

As I rounded the corner I saw a little girl with familiar piercing blue eyes talking to Rowan. The little girl stopped talking and stared at me, which caused Rowan to turn around.

"Hello darling. Did you enjoy breakfast?" He said.

"Yes, yes I did. And who is this little one?" Finally asking the question.

"This little one is my sister, Ella." He said walking to her.

"And how old are you?" I said. I was never very great with kids.

She remained silent and looked at Rowan.

"Princess, how old are you?" He asks kindly.

"Five!" She said giggling and holding up 5 fingers.

"How about you go and play with Lilly, okay?" He whispered to her.

She smiled and hopped out of the big chair and ran off.

"I never knew you had a sister." I said.

"Well you never asked" Rowan said moving in closer to me.

He slowly walked towards me and stopped when he was inches away from my face.

I could feel his breath on me. The thought of him kissing me kind of made me sick. I wasn't ready. He still hit me more times then I could remember. And after everything that's happened, making me eggs won't fix it.

He reached for my face, but I backed away.

He looked hurt like I just broke his heart.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I just need to get some air."

"Yeah, that's fine. I understand." He said disappointed.

I smiled at him and exited the room. For some reason I actually felt bad. He's done all of this work for me and I couldn't give him a kiss...

I shake off the thought and walk to the garden.

****

HEY!!!!! This chapter is kind of a filler chapter for the next. I VERY thrilled to write the next chapter!!! I promise it will be posted this weekend! LOVE YOU.

Remember to
Share
Vote
Comment