Chapter 11

Killian's POV

Today was fun and I forgot about how upset the girls were at their mother. Its so nice not to have fight with someone.

Phone Call.

Killian: Hello.

Milah: Hey how are things?

Killian: Fine. Why'd you call?

Milah: They loved my work Killian and so I will be leaving again.

Killian: Oh how long?

Milah: Well I was thinking maybe we move to where my work will be? Lets move to Pairs.

Killian: Milah I cant do that. We cant do that to our girls.

Milah: We can do this as a family.

Killian: Milah I have to go Layla is screaming. We'll talk later.

End Phone Call.

"Ahhh Daddy!" Layla yells.

I got up and went to the room she was in. When I looked in Emma was already in there.

"Hey. Your okay." Emma says to her.

"It was scary Emma." Layla says.

"How about you go back to bed." Emma says.

"I cant sleep. Tell me a story." Layla says.

"I heard the yelling. Are you alright love?" I ask.

"Yeah Daddy Im okay Emma is going to tell me a story." Layla says.

Lola started crying and I looked over at Emma and Layla.

"Dont worry Swan I have her you tell Layla a story." I say.

I picked up my baby and laid her on my chest. Emma is so good with the girls.

Emma's POV

"Okay get comfy and lay down." I say to Layla.

"Okay." She says.

"Once upon a time.. There was a King from a far Kingdom he was a very fair and kind ruler. His world revolved around his daughter the Princesses. The queen was always away, but the king loved her very much. One day a young peasant woman came to the kingdom because her old village was attacked. She lost everyone she loved. The king hear of this and let her work for him to help out around the castle. The woman started to become close to the King and his daughters that she started to feel like family. She started to fall in love with the king, but knew he love was only for the queen. When the queen came back she threw the peasant woman out...." I say.

"Wheres the happily ever after Emma?" Layla asks.

"Oh sweetie thats all I have right now. I promise next time I tell a story it will be better." I say to her.

"Okay. Hey Emma?" She questions.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I love you." She say and hugs me.

Killian's POV

I just heard Layla tell Emma she loved her. Emma Swan is such a good example for my girls. Maybe I should consider moving my family to another country. No I cant do that. I cant take them from their home and now that Layla says she loves Emma I cant take them from her. Why is this so hard? Emma.. Emma Swan. Why cant I get Emma out of my head? I havent been able to get her out of my head since we met. Which is why I hired her in the first place. No! Killian your married and have kids with your wife! Emma is just a beautiful friend. No! Dont thinka about that. Even if its true.