Chapter 10 "2nd Half! Tenma vs Taiyou!"

Arakumo Academy's POV

"Raimon is strong, like they say."

"They broke through my Iron Wall Gigadon twice" the goalkeeper said looking at his hands.

"Just shows that you can't be safe with a two-point difference when it comes to Raimon"Taiyou said. And he stood up from sitting and went to the white board "But our team's athmosphere is great right now" he then touches the white board with writtings "lets keep attacking in the second half! If we keep going with our soccer, we'll be sure to win against Raimon"

"Ah!(Yeah)" they all said. The coach then nods

Raimon Jr. High's POV

"Minna(Everyone), Good job catching up in the first half" Kidou Kandekum said "We'll attack head-on in the second half to bring the flow over to our side"

"Hai!(Yes, Sir!)" They all said

"Kurama" Kidou Kandekum said

"Oh?"

"You're switching with Kageyama"

"uh?"

"Desert Stadium's, quicksand exhausts you're energy more than you think. But the same applies for Arakumo Academy. We'll bring in Kageyama who sat out for the first half to break to through the defense line in one go"

"Wakarimashita Kantoku(Understood Coach)"Kurama said then Kageyama went to him

"Senpai..." Kageyama said

"It's an important match, its yours for the second half. Send em' into chaos with your speed"

"Makase Kudasai!(Leave it to me!)" Kageyama said

"Yosh(Alright) Lets do our best in the second half"Captain Shindou said

"ah!(Yeah)"

Tenma's POV

"Iam... not playing with my all?" Sore da Sonna kotto nai yo!(Thats not true!)"

The Match's POV

"The Holy Road's semi-finals, Raimon Jr. High versus, Arakumo Academy!" "The second half is about to start!" "Desert Stadium tests the endurance of players" "Raimon has switched out Kurama with Kageyama, while Arakumo starts the second half with no change in line ups! Which team will the goddess of victory shine upon?" "The second half kicks off with Arakumo Academy, Tsurugi quickly steals the ball!"

He moves up, infront of Taiyou

"Kageyama!" He shouted and passed it to Kageyama

"Kageyama takes the ball and heads into Arakumo's side"

"IKSO!(Here I come!)" He shouted. As two of the Arakumo players head up to him

"why you...!" The other player slides but he avoided it

"He's through!" "Kageyama just switched in and passed Mazumi and Kida!"

"Nani!?(What!?)" Mazumi and Kida said

"Kageyama Kun, Itto kio!(looking good!)" Aoi said

"Yosh! Sonna mama ikke!(Alright! Keep it up just like that!)" Midori said

Kageyama then moves up and

"Tsurugi Kun!" He screamed then passed it to him flying. demo(but)

Taiyou got the ball it shocked them

"Amemiya taiyou has come all the way back and spendibly intercepted the ball!"