Chapter 4

Ima done putting the P.O.V in here so I'll just put ':' as the new P.O.V.... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally:

I woke up from a......BED?!, I jump up panicking, but then i remembered that Y/n told me to stay here for the night...

but It did felt so peaceful here no fighting nor any noise's, I look at the window seeing.....charlie?.

I jump out of the comfortable bed and walk towards charlie and pick him up.

(Im also done with the this thing →" " so I'll just... ah never mind you will see -_-)

-hey charlie what are you doing here?.
(Sally)

-well everyone is looking for you sally, they didn't even found you last night, but I was the only one that find this place, it's like they can't see it.
(Charlie)

-Oh this place is from Y/n, but why can't they see it?
(Sally)

-don't know okay? but you need to come back, cause they are all worryed About you.
(Charlie)

-don't worry they'll give up anytime soon.

I said and look out the window seeing some birds flying in the sky, then all of a sudden my stomach Grumble's I look at charlie he look at me.

-Hehehehehe I think Im hungry.
(Sally)

-Yeah I notice, and I saw that lady make pancake's in the kitchen tho.
(Charlie)

-really?... wow she is so nice.
(Sally)

-and pretty.
(Charlie)

I looked at him shock, but shook it off, I grab him,

And wen't down stairs and the smell of pancake filled the air.

I smiled and walk to the kitchen and seeing a note in the table beside's the pancake's, I pick it up and read it.

It said that she will be back soon.

I smiles and put the note down and put charlie down on the table, I grab a chair and sat on it, I then start eating my pancake's, and it's weird that it was still warm, I push that thought away and start eating again

~~ Time skip ~~

I explore the house more, when I was done exploring, I walk to the living room and sat on the couch, I grab the remote and watch adventure time.

~~ Time skip ~~

AUTHOR:

As sally feel asleep in the couch with charlie in her arm's. not even bothering to close the T.V..

-SLENDERMANSION-

Slender was walking back and fort in his office not sure what to do.

The boys thought: (the only one that beat sally to death k)

WE ARE SOOO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't read any creepypasta story's like there real live's tho >:) muhahahhahahha that is why I tag it Random BITCH!!! Good night :).