Chapter 3

~~Chapter 3~~

I turned my head to look at Alex with wide eyes. Alex put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

Austin casually walked towards us, taking his time. "I thought I'd check on Ella here." he smirked.

"Well leave her alone." Alex said. "She's hungry and tired, thanks to you."

"Well maybe your little girlfriend should learn not to mess with me." Austin replied, taking a seat right next to me.

Alex pulled me tighter to him, and I buried my face in his chest. He was soft and warm, but I tried not to notice since now wasn't the time.

"Did you enjoy your little time out, sweetheart?" Austin asked, scooting closer and putting his arm around me. I squeaked a little and hugged Alex closer.

"Dude, let go of her." Alex said sternly, scooting over and pulling me with. Austin took his arm off me and laughed, standing up.

"Alright, I guess I'll leave you alone. But before I go..." Austin reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "This is due tomorrow." He said, handing it to me. I looked up and took it from him.

"I'm sorry Austin." I told him. "I shouldn't have dumped my food on you. And I shouldn't have run either."

Austin smirked, then turned away, walking out of the cafeteria. I sighed, then put my head on Alex's shoulder.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I told him. He was silent for a moment.

"I'll take you to your room." I nodded and smiled slightly. He stood up and took our trays away, then offered his hand to help me up. I grinned at his kindness, then took his hand.

We exited the room, and he led me towards my dorm room upstairs. I unlocked it, and we walked in together.

"I'm going to change." I told him, walking into my bathroom to get ready for bed. When I came out, he was watching TV. I giggled at this, then walked to my bed and sat down.

Alex got up and turned off the TV. "Lay down." He told me. I did, and he covered me with my blankets. "Get some sleep, Ella." He told me.

I nodded. "Thank you Alex. See you tomorrow."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss my forehead. I blushed instantly.

"You're so adorable." Alex said, chuckling. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/12/13

Thanks for reading! :)