23

Sapphire's POV

I slowly open my eyes when the first one who greeted me was the sunlight. Gosh, so bright. I sit up realizing I'm on a b-bed? With a blanket? Wait a minute.
The room seems familiar to me and... Isn't this my room?! How did I got here?!

I look around, panicking.

"Hey"

I gasp at the voice at my door. It was... "Blake?"

He smiled back at me making forrowed my eyebrows. What the hell? He's here? No, this isn't another dream is it?

"You're okay?"

"No" I quickly answer which cause him to chuckle and went towards my bed. He sit down.

"How did I got here?" I asked.

"I took you here"

"My dad? Where is he?"

"In his room" I sigh in relief. Thank goodness he's okay.
"How did you found us anyway?" I said as I rib my head soothingly. Gosh, its pounding.

"Found you where?"

"To that abandoned house"

"Oh, I'm the one who put both of you there and cuffed your father. How dare him took you. Where is he taking you anyway?" He asked confusedly. He's the one who too us there? After the accident?

"So it's you who showed up in front of our car which cause us to crash?"

"Yeah, but answer my question first. Where is he taking you that time?"

Well that's good Blake, very very good. I throw my head down, gripping the blanket closer to my body. I sigh.

"I told him. I told him about mom. About her being dead. So he kinda freak out and said that I'm a useless piece of shit. So he wants to take me away, away from his sight. He took me with him and his goal is to took me far away which didn't happened because of the car crash "

Silence filled the room. He didn't say a thing for a minute but then finally he did. "I'm sorry. I know I'm the cause of your mother's death" And for the first time, I hear him sound so guilty. Did he regret it? I face him and found him looking down.

"I-its okay, really. I know its still hard for my dad to know about those statement but it'll pass I guess" Then, I remember something. No.

"Why the hell did you do it?"

"What?"

"The people Blake, they are under control. Why?"
He then frowned at me. I raise my eyebrows.

"I-i, I didn't do it. It wasn't me. I was surprised too that all of them were acting different" I huffed.