Chapter Thirty One

Mahia slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She was in the room of hospital . After coming out from the forest she fell unconscious and now she was waking here.  She was thinking when room door opened and doctor entered.

'How are you feeling now?' Doctor asked and Mahia looked at him while she still can feel pain everywhere in her body especially in her legs and feet.

'Fine.' Mahia said and Doctor smiled

'Where you have been? You condition was really bad, you feet were bleeding as well there was glass in your feet and your hand were red with mark of rope.' Doctor said and she sighed

'I got attack by thieves.' Mahia said and Doctor nodded her head in yes.

'How I come here?' Mahia asked and doctor looked at her. 

'A couple find you unconscious on road so they bring you here.' Doctor replied and Mahia nodded her head in yes

'I have a phone with me?' Mahia asked and Doctor looked up at her.

'Yeah, we had it, I will send the nurse to bring it for you but your phone was broken so we couldn't call anyone from your family. They must be really worried, tell us number and we will call them.' Doctor said and Mahia nodded her head in yes then tell Mr Salah number to doctor and he wrote it down.

'I will call and will let your family know and also there is police waiting outside for your statement and I am letting them come in and you please write your statement.' Doctor said and Mahia nodded her head in yes while she walked out. As she walked out two police man walked in and sat next to her.

'Tell us what happen with you?' One of police man asked and Mahia start telling the whole story while they wrote it down.

'Where was you? How long you was in that cellar?' Police man asked

'More then eight hours.' Mahia replied and they nodded their head in yes while whole forest again came in her view

'What about thieves, any idea how they look like?' Police man asked another question and Mahia nodded her head in no.

'They were wearing masks.' Mahia replied and they nodded their head and then wrote it down then stood up and after thanking her they walked out. She sighed then leaned back her head and sighed then she slowly closed her eyes and just laid down their in silence. It had been half an hour while she was laying in silence when her door opened and she opened her eyes and looked at door at father who worried entered.

'Mahia what happen to you? I was so worried.' Mr Salah said while Mahia looked at him then sat up and he moved closer while she hugged him and started crying.

'Mahia dear, relax. What happen?' Mr Salah asked and while rubbing her back and she kept crying then she moved away and cleaned away her tears and Mr Salah sat down next to her and she start telling him the story.

'Relax, you will be fine.' Mr Salah said and hugged her again then moved her away and make her lay back down in bed and Mr Salah sat down on the sofa.

❤️❤️❤️

Mahia opened up her eyes and she slowly sat up on bed. She stayed a week in a hospital and just yesterday she came back. She fell back down and closed her eyes when she remember her promised she made in forest and her eyes flew opened. She slowly sat up on the bed and took in deep breath. Then she stood up and looked around. Then her gaze fell on her magazine cover's which were laying in the connor she walked towards them and stiff then stared at them. She looked at herself in the covers where she was half naked and tears start coming from her eyes. Then she angrily  took out all the magazines and throw them on the floor. She sat down on floor and got hold of one magazine while her hands were shaking. She looked at her photo again then quickly throw it away. Then she stood up and walked towards her wardrobe and opened it. They were so many branded short dresses in her wardrobe, she stared at them then angrily start taking them off and start throwing them on the floor. Then she quickly turned over and there was big glass drawer laying in other conner which had different types of alcohol bottles in it. She opened it then start taking out the bottles. After taking them out she closed it then got hold of them and entered into restroom and start opening the bottles and pouring them into sick. She poured all the bottles then took in deep breath and throw the empty bottles in the bin. Then she walked back out in her room and got hold of her all dresses and magazines which were laying on the floor then walked downstairs then out in back lawn and throw them on floor. Then she turned over and walked back inside then into kitchen. She  entered then took a matchbox and petrol from it then walked out. She reached there then looked at dresses and magazine laying on the floor then sighed and poured petrol on them then got hold of matchbox and burned them. She stood still with blank expression while staring at them getting burned when tears start flowing from her eyes and she start feeling dizzy as well. She was looking at it when backdoor door opened and Mr Salah entered.