Chapter 2

Readers p.o.v
I woke up and yawned and sat up from my bed. I got up and stretched then my eyes widened when I realised what day it was. My first day as an f.b.i agent. From a young age, I had been fascinated by aliens, ghosts or any unknowns creature, and I could finally now study them.

I tied my h/c hair in a bun and put on a smart blazer with a pencil skirt. Though I was still young, I was smart enough to become a member of the f.b.i which I was extremely proud of. I smiled to myself and had to stop myself from screaming with excitement. The f.b.i were very serious and important so I had to stay calm, at least until I got out of work.

Once I was ready, I grabbed my brief case that I had been given and pinned my f.b.i badge onto my chest. I sighed with confidence and walked out of my house and got into my car.

Slendermans p.o.v
It had been a few days since I had been taken and I was growing angrier by the minute. When I could finally escape I would murder every human I saw. I growled but sighed as I realised something. The humans were watching my every move, studying me. I didn't want them to know any more than I could allow, so I sat on the ground and did nothing at all, waiting for the right moment to make my escape.

Readers p.o.v
I eventually reached the f.b.i building and was allowed inside and greeted by an agent.
"Hello you must be miss s/n" he held his hand out for me to shake I and nodded and shook his hand
"Yes I am sir, pleasure to meet you" he nodded and let go of my hand
"Follow me, I will show you to the department where you will be helping us to study unknown creatures" I nodded and couldn't stop smiling and he looked at me strangely "you okay miss s/n?" I nodded and looked down
"Yeah sorry, I've just been waiting for this my whole life.." he then chuckled slightly and smiled, which made me feel less nervous.
"Congratulations for getting here then. Now let's go" I nodded as we walked to the department where I would be working. I had butterflies in my chest as I was nervous, but also excited.

Slendermans p.o.v
Suddenly I felt the presence of another human in the buildings, but to my surprise was much younger than the others. I began to wonder why someone that young would be in the building. Maybe it was the daughter or son of one of the agents. But what ever way I didn't care, if I could get close enough to them, they could be my ticket to escape.

Readers p.o.v
We walked into a room, with many screens on a wall which showed all the cells.
"This is where we watch and study them" I looked over all the screens and was amazed and fascinated by them all, but also a sense of dread. They were all real, but they were all trapped in such small cells. I looked over them and saw that some of them looked weak, and some even bruised. But then one in particular caught my eyes and my eyes widened. The slenderman. He then looked up at the camera, or I think he did, and stared at it for a few moments and I stared back, before I looked away and backed away from the screens. The agent walked over to me and smiled
"Don't worry you will be fine" I looked down
"That's not what I'm worried about.."
"Then, what are you?" I shook my head
"Doesn't matter.." he shrugged and walked away and I looked back at all the screens, including the slendermans. Something felt wrong, but at that time I couldn't tell what.

((Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!))