Chapter 34

Secounf Thoughts ad secrets.

Jordan's POV:

I woke up to the sight of Amber's beautiful face, waking up to this everyday would be perfect.

"Good morning." She sang as she leaned in.

We went downstairs to make breakfast.

We made bacon, eggs and toast with some orange juice.

I couldn't stop staring at her, every single bite that she takes, she's naturally gorgeous.

She looked at me and I looked into her eyes we both smiled and turned opposite ways, her eyes still meeting mine.

"Could you see what's in the post box, it must be over-packed." She asked politely giving me a smile, I couldn't say no if I tried.

"Sure." I replied immediately and then stoop up.

Hmmm let's see, some bills, some magazines, posters and a letter? I wonder who it's from i'll check iniside. I walked back in and we looked what's there as Amber was opening taxes, I decided to open the letter.

Dear Amber,
I never knew how it felt to care, or to be taken care of. People always thought of me as the bad boy, the player, the popular guy everyone- close friends and even family, but you knew the real me, the me that no one knows, the me that i always wanted to be but i was scared to be it, i wish i was like you, fearful and perfect, you changed me, that's the scariest thing that ever happend to me, love. Because now i have something worth fighting for, i can't take risks, and i'm happy, for the first time in my life, because of you, your the best thing that happened to me Amber, i was so stupid to not believe you, i don't want to waste something beautiful that we built together because of this.
Thank you.

I love you Amber.'

Josh.

What a loser, she's mine now.

I ripped the paper into two pieces and put it in the bin, then I poured some water over it.

"What's in there?" She asked.

"Oh N-nothing, just some posters." It didn't bother me, lying to her, she dosen't need to know about the letter, she needs to move on, i'm just helping her.

She smiled shyly and we sat down.

Amber's POV:

Jordan seemed like he's lying, he couldn't look me in the eyes, I could tell he was hiding something.

"Jordan..."

"Yeah, babe?"

"Me, and you...i-it dosen't feel right."

"I thought that's what you want." He replied.

"I'm not ready yet, it's all going too fast."

"I don't understand."

"Just give me sometime, alone." I said, then he left.

______________________________________

Guyyyyys i'm so so sorrryyyy for not uploading, i had lots of school work, and i'm working on new books as this one will sadly come to an end soon, also i was doing christmasy things- decorating ans christmas shopping etc.
Also sorry this chapter is so short.
Btw i was reading this book from a start,and it's really badly written, nothing really interesting happends whatsoever, but there's no point deleting it now with you guys not knowing the end. Tbqh i just improvised this book, which i'll not do with the new ones. I'm thinking of deleting this book once it's done as it's just quite embarrasing and unprofecional.
I'd like to know what you guys think.

Olivia xoxo