Sixty Three.

"Your mom told me you were sick." Camila waltzes into Lauren's room with a smile. "So I'm here to take care of you. Even if it is a school day."

"But you can't-" Lauren looks at her with wide eyes, "You can't take the day off school."

"I can do whatever the hell I want, Lauren Michelle," Camila says, sitting down on Lauren's bed, "first important question – are you contagious?"

"Probably," Lauren mumbles, "Keana had this a few days before the last time we hung out and I think she gave this to me and Lucy."

"Alright," Camila nods, "well, I don't care. I'm your future wife and I'm going to take care of you. No matter how gross and contagious you are."

"I'm not-" Lauren cuts herself off with a cough, "I'm not gross."

"Really?" Camila raises an eyebrow, placing a hand against Lauren's forehead, because her girlfriend is burning up. "How many times have you puked today, Lo?"

"Um- only-" Lauren bites down on her bottom lip and pulls her duvet up to her chin. "Only a few times. It's not- I'm okay though. Nothing to miss school over."

"If you wanted to convince me you were fine, you would've said no, Camz, I haven't puked at all. And even then, I wouldn't have left, because I already called into school pretending to be my mom and told them that I was sick." Camila replies, gently brushing her hand through Lauren's hair. "So I can't show up in full health. People will think my mother is trying to sabotage my education."

"You- you shouldn't have," Lauren pulls her blanket over her head. "I don't want to get you sick."

"I'm going to make you some tea, okay?" Camila kisses Lauren's forehead and squeezes her hand. "I'll be right back, baby."

"No, wait," Lauren sits up and rubs at her eyes, "I can- oh god-"

Camila hears a retching sound, and Lauren jumps up from her bed and sprints into her bathroom. Even though even the sound of someone puking makes Camila want to puke herself, she goes into the bathroom and holds Lauren's hair away from her face, rubbing comforting circles on her girlfriend's back.

"I've got you, Lolo," Camila assures her when Lauren stops puking and collapses into her. "Come on. Let's get you to bed."

"Camz," Lauren whines as Camila practically carries her back to bed, "my head hurts."

"I know, babe." Camila brushes Lauren's hair back and makes sure to tuck her into bed. "Just close your eyes. I'm going to get you some water and, uh, a bucket would probably be a good idea, too. So you don't need to get up again."

"Camila," Lauren mumbles, "thank you for coming over. Even though you're missing school."

"It's not a problem," Camila promises, "your parents are at work and nobody would be here to stop you puking on yourself if I wasn't."

"I love you," Lauren blinks up at her. "I'd- I'd really love some- um, some water. My throat feels gross after that."

"Okay. I'll be as quick as I can be." Camila says. "If you get hungry later, I'll make you some toast, but I doubt it'll be a good idea to put butter on it. We need you to have plain things so it's easier on your stomach."

"I, um, had a few Cheerios this morning," Lauren says. "My mom brought me a bowl up before she went to work but it was a lot smaller than usual."

"That's probably good. Especially since you never have milk on them," Camila points out. "Milk is like, the worst possible thing to have when you're sick."