7

''mom chill'' this woman was dragging me from store to store. my dad was laughing.

''shut up y/n you look like a mess, i have to buy you the best outfit'' i pinched the bridge of my nose.

''mommy why are you making such a big deal of it'' my mom grabbed my ear.

''this is a big deal y/n you're going on a date with a beautiful girl. you at least have to look somehow decent'' she said releasing my ear. i rubbed it.

''you didn't had to torture my ear'' dad laughed again both mom and i turned to glare at him.

he held his hands up. ''okay okay chill out'' he said smiling still.

''oh loook. that's cute''my mom pulled me into the 10th store.

after this horrible day of being dragged from store to store we finally got home i dropped myself on the couch.

''i'm gonna get your clothes ready'' mom ran up the stairs dad sat down next to me.

''no matter what you wear kiddo... she will always look better then you'' he pat my head walking upstairs after my mom. i heard giggling upstairs. then my mom yelling. ''stop that phillip that tickles'' i shake my head at my parents.

~~~~~~

i was violently shaken awake. ''what the hell are you doing'' my mom was infront of my face frowning.

i turn around. ''i am trying to sleep'' i close my eyes again.

''y/n it's 7 pm shouldn't you be getting ready?'' i shot up.

''7 pm?!''

''i have a reservation for you guys at 8 pm i already called normani and told her. also your outfit is ready. now get your ass up'' i got up kissing my moms cheek and hugging her.

''thank you so much momma. you are the best'' she smiles shaking me off.

''go get ready''

After i got ready my sister already got home. She was playing with her dolls while my mom was doing whatever and so was my dad.

I walked down it was 7:20 pm I did quick thank you very much. Idk how I did it but I did.

I was wearing a black button down shirt with some lose black boys jeans.

I had on my black huaraches. And my hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"I'm running late" I said grabbing my leather jacket.

I grabbed my credit card and car keys. Not the one I gave to normani. But my parents because there's is wayy nicer.

Not the BMW but the Audi. What can I say.

"Be careful baby. And take loads of pictures" my mom yelled after me. I ran out the door and to the car in the garage. I pulled out of there garage and 3seconds after I was by normani's house. I got out of the car and am to her door knocking. I looked at my watch impatient.

The door opened I looked up. And my jaw literally dropped to the floor

 And my jaw literally dropped to the floor

She smiled at me. "Oh y/n" my eyes roam over her body I didn't even hear what she said. 

Her fingers went over my neck and to the tie around my neck. I forgot I had it.

She tied it for me still with that smug grin on her face. "Come on baby. Let's go" she moved back and walked to the car.

Her ass moved side to side in that tight dress. "God damn" she's not wearing panties.

I sprint to her to open the door for her.

"Thank you ma'am" she had a fur coat around her body I bite my lip after she got inside. I did a small happy dance.

And got in the drivers seat.

"You loook amazing" I said after I started driving. She smiled at me.

"You don't look bad yourself ma'am. She grabbed my hand and put it on her lap intertwining our fingers. I glanced at her for a sec. she had this smirk on her face while she looked forward.

Oh this girl.

******
"Mmm this is really amazing" Normani said taking another bite of her steak.

For the past 30 minutes that we were in here. She's been torturing me. Non stop.

The way she was chewing. Even while chewing this woman was torturing me.

My pants were getting very tight right now.

"Don't you think?" Her eyes were on mine blinking a few times. She drank her glass with red wine then she licked her lips.

My appetite right now was focused on something else.

She rubbed her feet against mine. I stiffen oh this girl.

She had a small smirk on her face.

"Can I have the cheque" I said raising my fingers.
******
"Y/n" Normani giggled as she got out the car and ran to her door I closed my car and ran after her.

I trapped her between the door and myself.  She looked at me.

"You've been torturing me all night" she smirked.

"I did?" She asked innocent. I licked my lips moving closer "yes you did"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down attaching our lips together. I moved my hand to her hip pulling her up letting her wrap her legs around my waist.

Her dress raising a bit. Not disconnecting our lips. I turned the key pushing it open. I moved my hands to her ass squeezing it she moaned. I kissed her lips. I kicked the door shut.

"Well what a good first impression" Normani's head turned around to the voice. I put Normani down.

"Dinah?" Normani asked.

"Girl fix your dress I can see your ass" Dinah said shaking her head.

"Well well. As I said. What a pleasure meeting you y/n" the girl who's name is Dinah said.

Normani glared at her as her hands was outstretched.

I shook it. "Nice to meet you"

It was shit sorry so sorry for the late update. Guys I'm sorry.

I love you guys.

Also follow me on my Instagram
ChocoDipCupcake

Till next time❤️