23.

After the conversation me and Michael had in school, which ended up with us making out in the hallway, everything changed, again. This time for the better. We would usually do a lot of different things together and most of the spare time I had a part from school, I spent with Michael. When I first told my parents that we were back together again, my dad was very skeptical. He had seen the change in mood in what had happened when I was staying away from him, and as a father he was probably worried that the same thing would happen again. However, after time he started getting softer towards Michael and accepted our relationship in a different way than he had done before. As long as I took care of my studies.

Michael and I had for every week a form of schedule that we followed. On Wednesdays he would come over and cook dinner with me and Jackson. Usually it was me cooking and Michael playing with Jackson, but it didn't bother me. At times, Michael would also sleep over and leave early in the morning, almost by the time my parents came home. Both of them were working night shifts at the hospital, but I don't think it would've mattered to them anyway. On those nights, when Michael stayed over, I would put Jackson to bed at seven o'clock. Me and Michael would then spend the evening talking about random things, having fun and being close to each other.

On Fridays, I would usually go to Michaels house and we would eat and study together. On those days, it was his parents that had late night shifts. However, I never stayed over since my parents were at home. When we were done with studying, we would just sit in his bed and he would either read one of his favorite books out loud to me, and I would lie with my back against his chest listening to his calming voice while he was trying to imitate one of his favorite characters.

When we had these evenings alone and all to ourselves, we could at some points we could get quite intense with each other, but I wanted to wait. I didn't want to rush into anything, and he respected that. Even though it might've made him frustrated, I think he had some form of mutual feelings. I knew I wasn't his first girl, but from what he told me I was the first one that he had had these strong feelings for.

Otherwise, on the other days, when we could find time to spend with each other we would go to the library together and sit and read books together when we had time. We would also take care of Jackson. I think both Michael and Jackson enjoyed each other's company. Every time Michael came over, Jackson only wanted to play with Michael, and Michael didn't mind.

One frequent topic that we would usually talk about was Michael's real age. Quickly after getting back together, he told me that he didn't want to tell me his real age, because he thought that that would scare me away from him even more. I told him I wasn't. I even admitted to him that I found older guys more attractive, but I also told him that I would've preferred him to tell me, not his own mother.

Otherwise, everything was going great between us. At that time, it felt as if I was walking on clouds. But little did I know that this was going to end soon. Very soon. Sooner than I thought. But even though this would end, I would have a better understanding for what had really been going on behind the closed doors of Michaels brain.