Shut yo ass up

"So how's this school year been so far? I remember my freshman year. It's was really really fun! I meet a lot of new people." Isabella said.

"My freshman year was really hard tho. Has yours been hard? I think you should join some clubs it's helps you find friends ya know?"

I just started at her as she kept rambling on and on and on. She's been talking for 10 minutes straight.

"You like basketball right? I watch it with Gelo but I don't understand any of it. You just dribble run and shoot. Looks pretty easy but then again I can't shoot or anything so yeah." She just keeps going and going.

I'm at the Ball house with Metri like every other day after school. We do our homework, then we go outside chill in the house or do something then I go home. That's everyday.

But today Lonzo and Gelos girlfriends are here. I guess after we finish doing our homework then we're probably going somewhere.

Our first soccer game of the competitive season is on Saturday and basically the whole boys basketball team is coming. I'm never nervous but this time I am.

"Hey! Are you even listening anymore? I was saying that -" I cut her off.

"Hey Isabella I gotta finish all of this homework." I said holding up a sheet of paper. "It's just so much is gonna take a while."

"I can help you ya know." She said trying to look at my paper.

"Oh no . I'm okay I gotta figure this out myself." I said with fake sadness.

"Okay well I'll talk to you later?"

"Probably not."

She looked confused for a minute but then she started smiling again "Gelo!"

"That girl talk way to much." Metri said shaking her head.

"Ainna. Half the time I ain't even know what she was talking about."

She walks into the kitchen with Melo and Eli. They were on there phones.

"Isabella shut yo ass up." I hear Melo say after about 10 minutes. "You talk so damn much."

Me and Metri burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting and and I was crying.

"Kay tell me why Isabella thinks I like her?" Melo asked me.

He looks so adorable. He had on a BBB hat and a red jacket with black sweats.

"I don't know. What she was talking bout?" I asked trying to hold in my laughter.

"Yo she was saying something about a new purse and some sunglasses and Vera Bradley." Melo said shaking his head. "I don't even know what Vera Bradley is!"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started laughing even harder I knew my face was red.

"This isn't funny." Melo said chuckling.

"We heard you yelling at her." Metri said sobering up.

"Man she was was trippin." Melo said pulling me up.

"Give me a kiss." I said.

"Come get one." He said tilting his head down but not bending down. I go as high as I can on my tippy toes but even then my head his at the top of his chest.