Chapter 35: Meeting him

Unedited. Please forgive me about my mistakes.

Couple things

1. Softball is starting tomorrow, so I won't be updating as much for my books. And I can't wait for softball season to start :)

2. My planning for Kyle's revenge is almost done :) and I already have a cover for it! Lol.

3. More of you guys need to follow me on everything :P like I feel so lonely..... Haha! lmao. I'm a funny person :)

4. My little rant for the day.....I can NOT stand bullying. Like oh my gosh. And it makes it even more personal because one of my family members so it's even worse. Like I'm seriously about to beat some people's asses. And I'm not a pleasant person to be around when I get mad....and I am BEYOND furious....

5. This book is at 3.8 million reads. Do you think we can get it to 4 million? And SGGK is at 9.9 million reads. Do you think we can get that one to 10 million? ;)

-------------------

Avery

"Can you please move." The mystery man asked getting pissed.

"I can. But I don't know if I want too." Carlos said rocking back and forth on his feet.

The man was literally shaking. "May you please move."

"Nah." Carlos smiled shaking his head.

"Oh I love my dad." Ashe said busting out laughing.

The man looked around Carlos and glared at Ashe.

"Don't look at my daughter you weirdo." Carlos sneered stepping in his way.

"All I want is to talk to the other girl. That's all I want." The mystery man tried to reason.

"Tony. If anything happens, you run with Lilly and Katie. Got it?" I asked stashing up.

"What are doing?" Lilly asked me.

"Going to go talk to him before a fight breaks out." I said walking over to a fuming mystery guy and an amused Carlos.

He is enjoying this way to much.

"So. What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I would like I talk to you alone." The man said.

I opened my mouth to talk but someone beat me too it.

"Dale."

I turned to see my mom fuming. She said his name with so much venom.

"Dale? Mom. Who is Dale?" I asked as she, Jake's parents, Scott, and Jake came out of their car.

"Me." I turned to see 'Dale' standing there. "Nice to see you Catherine."

"How do you know my mom?" I asked Dale.

His eyes opened wide. "A-Avery?"

"Ya?" I asked confused.

"You've grown up so much." He said with a smile taking a step towards me.

"And you've grown up to be a creeper." I said taking a step back.

"You don't remember me?"

"Am I suppose too?" I asked as my mom put me behind her.

"Wow Catherine. Didn't even tell our own daughter about her dad." Dale sneered.

"There was a reason. I didn't want her to know about the man that walked out on her."

"Wait wait wait. You mean-" I paused and pointed to Dale. "You're my dad?"