May 12, 2017 (album release day)

*UPDATED

Harry's debut album is finally released!

Let's go track by track!

1. meet me in the hallway

This song is highly speculated to be about Taylor! It's about a relationship that didn't work out and he's waiting for her. He hopes she will come back hence the "Hoping you'll come around" and
"Just let me know I'll be on the floor, on the floor," and "Maybe we'll work it out" and "We don't talk about it" and "Gotta get better".

First line of the song is "Take me home

First line of the song is "Take me home."

In Style, Taylor repeatedly sings take me home.

People think this is about her because Taylor always wrote songs about Harry about not being in communication anymore and hopes one day they'll find each other. This song is just that.

2. Sign of the Times

NOT ABOUT TAYLOR.

Harry has stated that the song can have multiple interpretations, that range from politics, to a mother giving birth.

Harry talking about Sign of the Times this: "We're in a difficult time, and I think we've been in many difficult times before. But we happen to be in a time where things happening around the world are absolutely impossible to ignore. I think it would've been strange to not acknowledge what was going on at all. For example, Sign of the Times, for me, it's looking at several different things. That's me commenting on different things."

Still, you can't ignore Harry's tendency to blatantly refer to Taylor's songs, something we've seen especially on both "I Love You" and "Perfect", and that we also have on a couple of other songs on this album. On Sign of the Times, the chorus mentions multiple times "We never learn, we've been here before/Why are we always running from the bullets", and you simply can't not think of I Know Places.

"Cause they got the cages, they got the boxes/And guns/They are the hunters, we're the foxes/And we run" and, also, "They take their shots but we're bulletproof" and there's no denying of the fact that we do have some parallels. During the song, Harry also puts emphasis on "We gotta get away from here", similar to what Taylor's counterpart suggests to her on Wildest Dreams: "He said, 'Let's get out of this town/Drive out of the city, away from the crowds'". it could totally be just a coincidence, but...

The communication issues are made present here if it's of any help on making an argument: "We don't talk enough/We should open up/Before it's all too much"

3. Carolina

NOT ABOUT TAYLOR.

This song is about a one night stand (non famous) or a fling. Harry said her name is in the song and people think its Carolina or Caroline. It is not! In the lyric booklets, Harry capitalizes the T in Towne like a name and quotes it as if someone is saying that to her. Carolina is where she is from! Her name is Towne not Carolina!