Glossary

The Architect King – the Creator God. He is currently in stone form, trapped within Basilisk's stronghold at Limbus until some prophesied day.
The Black – common, lowest Caste of the species. Also called blackborn.
Chamber of Mysteries – an impenetrable vault where the arcane artifacts collected by the Royal Family are kept; also home to the Tesseract.
Desolation – a realm of the multiverse; formerly known as Edenya before the Syzygyc War ravaged the landscape.
Dimensional Inversion Pendant – a mysterious artifact made from darquematter; it alters the link between a Prime and his or her variants.
Dunnischkte - a religious ritual to gain a hybrid status between vyrm and human.
Dunnischktet – someone who has completed the Dunnischkte; he or she gains nigh immortality and the ability to shift between hybrid, vyrm, and human forms.
Frostmancer – tarkhūn with special abilities including ice/cold control.
Grimmorium Nitthogr – a journal kept by the fallen Veritas cleric Nitthogr; it is an arcane work that is the culmination of all the sorcery he learned in his earlier years before Sh'logath taught him even deeper and viler magics.
Guardian Corps – royal guards tasked with protecting the royal line and also the chamber of mysteries; some corpsmen decide to join the Veritas, a secretive monastic order drawn from their numbers.
Heptobscurantum – human branch of the vyrm's cult of Sh'logath.
Lich – tarkhūn with psychic abilities; they are always identified at a young age and pressed into service of the Sh'logath cult.
Limbus – the home to Basilisk, the recognized leader of the Tarkhūn, and the capital of Desolation.
Multiverse – thirty-one connected dimensions that can be travelled via pathways that open up based upon the astral alignment/calendar.
Plains of Neggath - region in Desolation where the Sh'logath cult birthed the great Agod; the area is a veritable wasteland and often the home of Rovers.
The Prime – the main realm of the multiverse: the ultimate reality. It also refers to a person who lives within this realm; each Prime has dimensional copies living on the different realms of the multiverse.
Pyromancer – tarkhūn with special abilities including fire generation and manipulation.
Rovers
– unaligned vyrm tribes. They are typically either Seekers of Maetha or Followers of Krakkath, two different theologies that some vyrm adhere to.
The Seven – illuminati-like ruling council of the Heprobscurantum.
Shade – tarkhūn with extreme camouflaging ability; some have even gained the ability to completely shapeshift their forms.
Sh'logath – the Devourer, Nega-God, Agod of Destruction, the Reality Eater... all are names to describe the terror that lurks on the verge of reality.
Straruck – the Holy city in the Neggath region; it has holy significance to the vyrm (their religions kind of Mecca).
The Syzygyc War – the war that waged many years between the Prime and Desolation as they sought to awaken Shlogath; it was prevented by the Architect King.
Tarkhūn – high caste of vyrm that once ruled their race before a schism led by Nitthogr long ago. They are a rarer, but stronger breed. Some, who resemble member of The Black, have developed additional powers.
Tesseract – a gem created by the Architect King; it is the key to all power in reality and the embodiment of the multiverse.
Thousand Elder's Sacrifice – the sacrificial torpor they entered into in order to make Sh'logath real in a ceremony they called the Birthing.
TRX718 – a high powered blaster pistol.
Voice of the Thousand Elders – the chief Cleric of the Vyrm's Thousand Elders. He stayed alive and died of old age, although his spirit remains disembodied and tied to the Thousand Elders will.
Vyrm – reptilian humanoid race whose home realm is known as the Desolation.