Chapter 7:

When I wake up the next day, Justin's not in my bed. I look to my bedside and see that it's 10:12. I lazily get out of bed and go brush my teeth. I walk downstairs and find Emmett in the kitchen. He turns around and says, "Morning sleepyhead." He comes and kisses my forehead.

"Morning," I say. He passes me a plate that has pancakes on him and I give him a huge smile.

"Jack made them this morning. I made sure that Austin and Rider left some for you." He says.

"Thank you," I say then, "Where are they?"

"They left an hour ago. Malcom and Jack are at work and Justin's watching tv in the lounge. He wanted to watch in your room because he says you have the best tv but he didn't want to wake you up." Emmett say.

"Ah okay." I finish my pancakes and wash my plate then go back and sit on the bar stool and I gesture for Emmett to sit on the other one. He does. I look at him and he looks at me.

"So, where are you taking my best friend tomorrow?" I ask.

"Haha. Nice try. It's a surprise and you're not going to get it out of me." He says shaking his head.

"Please tell me." I beg but he just continues to shake his head. "Fine," I say, "Since you don't want to tell me I'm going to shower." He laughs and I flip him the finger and walk away. I walk up to my room take out a pair of tights and a t-shirt and go to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is 4:59pm and I'm currently sitting in my bed watching Netflix on my tv. My phone start to ring. I take it of charge and without looking at who's calling I answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey."

"Austin?" I ask.

"Yeah it's me. What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm watching tv. Why?" I say.

"Get ready we're going out... on a date." He says.

"What? Why?" I panicked.

"Why else to people go on dates, Emma." I could here him roll his eyes. "I'll pick you up at 7. Wear something formal, like a dress or something. Kay bye." And without letting me argue he cuts the call. This guy is going to be the death of me.

I quickly phone Charlotte, she picks up on the second ring. "Hey, hoe. What's up?"

"Austin just phone me. He said that we're going on a date and that I must wear something formal. He's picking me up at 7." I say and I hear her squeal.

"I'm coming over and I'm gonna fetch Joy on the way and I'll text Mia and Faith. Oh and by the way, I know it's all make believe but I have a good feeling about you two and I think you two are going to be a real couple really soon. I really ship you guys." She says.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Bye." I cut the call on her. I scream for Emmett and he comes into my room. "Umm... I'm going on a date with Austin and the girls are coming over to help me get ready. Is that okay?" I ask and sweetly as possible. 

"Fine with me but I have to talk to him first. And I'll message on the family group and let Malcom and Jack know." He says.

"Thanks and please don't give him the 'if you hurt her, I'll kill you' speech." I beg.

He laughs and says, "I have to since Jack isn't here." I roll my eyes and he leave.