Chapter 27

(WARNING: Possible cuteness overload at the end of chapter and possible happy tears! Also song above is 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. Enjoy!)

It's been a few months since Jax woke up from the coma and everything has been going smoothly. It was now almost May. Jax's grandma is paying for his apartment for the next few months until he gets a study job. Mom is about to have her baby any day now. Austin and Alice are still dating. Austin still isn't talking to me. Austin is trying to find a college to go to. Jax is going to a community college so that he can stay here with Zola. Ally and Blake are officially dating. Oh and it's Jax and I's six month anniversary. Jax is forcing me to wear matching outfits with him. He's weird but I love it. I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair before going to my closet. We were both wearing our matching sweatshirts,  khakis and black high tops.

I put mine on and go downstairs

I put mine on and go downstairs. I walk to the fridge and grab a yogurt but before I can move arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turn my head to see Jax smiling behind me.

"Morning, beautiful." He says kissing my cheek. "And happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary. Now let me go." I say elbowing his stomach.

"Always so sweet." He says sarcastically.

"I try." I say smiling. I grab a spoon and eat my yogurt.

"So, do you know what is in exactly two weeks from today?" He asks me.

"Your six months and two weeks anniversary?" Blake asks walking into the kitchen.

"No. Well yes but no." Jax says.

"My birthday." I say.

***

School was pretty boring today. School was now over and Jax was taking me to dinner at a fancy restaurant so Ally was coming over to help me get ready. I took a shower while Ally found me an outfit. After my shower I put my hair in a towel and put my robe on before going into my room.

"Put it on." Ally says handing me a pile of clothes with shoes on top. I nod and slip them on. It was a mid-thigh length dress that was teal at the top and a shear layer with polka dots on the bottom that had a white layer under it. I put on white converse and grabbed a brown cross body purse that I put my phone and house key in.

Ally curls my hair and I refuse to wear makeup so I am done

Ally curls my hair and I refuse to wear makeup so I am done. I go downstairs with Ally trailing behind me. As we walk down the stairs the door bell rings.

"Hey, beautiful." Jax says when I open the door. He was leaning against the door frame, hands in his pockets. He was wearing a grey dress shirt, black dress pants and black dress shoes.

"Hey." I say and walk out of the house. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together as we walk towards his car.

"You look beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I smile. He opens the door to his car for me and I get in. He shuts the door and walk to his side while I buckle my seatbelt. When he gets in he grabs my hand and and sets our intertwined fingers on the center console.

***

We got to restaurant and ate our dinner as we talked. We were now taking a walk around a small town that was by the restaurant. Jax held my hand while I was snuggling close to him for warmth. We walk in silence until we reach an arcade. I soon recognize it as the arcade that we had our first date at. He moves so he is standing in front of me and pulls a small square velvet box from his back pocket.

"I'm giving you this ring as a promise. A promise that I will be there to hold you when you need me the most. To wipe any and every tear. To tell you you are beautiful even though I know you don't believe me. To make you smile when all you want to do is cry. A promise that no matter what happens I will be there. A promise to spend every second of my life with you. To always love you. To one day, if you somehow still put up with me, marry you." He says and opens the box. "Bexley Everly Anderson, will you make me the happiest man child ever and marry me one day?" I giggle at the 'man child' line and nod my head, a tear escaping my eye. He slips the ring on my finger, wipes the tear off my cheek and kisses me. The ring was silver and had a diamond shaped like a heart on it. He pulled a second ring out of his pocket and slipped it on his finger. It was silver and said 'endless love' with a hole shaped like a heart in between the words.

"I love you, Baby

"I love you, Baby." He whispers, hugging me.
_________________________________________________________________________________
So I posted early because CD is #448 in teen fiction! That's amazing. Not gonna lie I was totally squealing! I love them! Ok so did you like it? Yes? Good. Also please go check out my new book His Pizza Princess! It goes up on Sundays so if you miss my wonderful books on Sundays read it! Please.  When I said Wonderful I was being sarcastic.

Comment and Vote!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!