6. Resurfaced Feelings

Salina's pov:

I dragged Sameer to come along with me and Adeel was taking care of kids. Anyway the kids are sleeping.

Sameer said,"Where are we going?"

I said,"We have to make sure Maan stays at home. Let's wait here"

We hid behind trees and it's been three hours but still there is no sign of him. Where the hell is he? Sameer slept here itself placing his head on my shoulder. He must be tired then I saw a car entering through gate.

I woke Sameer up and he said,"what happened?" rubbing his eyes.

I said,"Maan is here"

We both were watching Maan He came out of car and rang the bell but no one is opening it.

I looked at Sameer and said,"Why is she not opening the door?"

He said,"How would I know I am here with you all the time?"

then both of us fell silent and at once said,"She fell asleep."

Sameer said,"oh noo. If she is really asleep then Maan has to go back home. She won't wake up soon."

I said,"No way Maan has to stay here. We have to do something"

Sameer said,"but what??"

I said,"Leave it to me. I know what to do."

I called watchman and told him to give the key to Maan and to say Jiya gave it to him.

As said, He went to Maan and gave the key.

Maan asked"What key is this?"

Watchman said,"I don't know" and left from there.

What the hell?

Sameer was laughing and I glared at him.

Sameer said,"You should have told him what key it is but don't worry Maan is smart enough" he signed me to look at Maan.

Maan unlocked the door and went inside. I was about to follow him when Sameer grabbed me and said,"Enough. Let's go back now. It's 2 in the night. I am sleepy."

I said,"No. We have to make sure they are together. Let's go."

He dragged me along with him by holding my waist and said,"In the morning, not now let him rest. He must be tired."

I said,"Okay " and followed him.
I hope this time everything goes as planned.

Maan's pov:

When I entered the house and looked around. I called Jiya's name but no response.

Where the hell is she? This is how she is going to behave while I stay here, like I am invisible. She must be sleeping peacefully with her husband and because of her I have to stay in that stupid party for so long.

Then my eyes fell on sofa where a figure was sleeping and walked towards it and there she is! My Jiya..huh..not mine. She looked so cute and innocent while sleeping who can think she can be so cunning from inside. May be this is what they say don't judge a book by it's cover.

I called her but no response
so I thought of not to disturb her
but Where is my room? Where to go?
There is no one here except jiya. Where is Sameer? If she sleeps on sofa then might suffer back pain what to do?

After thinking alot at last I lifted her in my arms and took her to nearest room which seems to be of a girl as it was in pink colour. I hope this is Jiya's room. I was about to leave but she caught my hand and hugged it closer to her chest. I tried to free it but she is increasing her hold on it. I sighed, this girl will be death of me.