1. Cheeseburgers

Blythe

Finally. I thought as I place down the box. I'm here. It was a small dormitory but it was enough for me. Because I don't really plan on staying here all the time, I left most of my clothes back at the Notorious house. I'd plan to go home in weekends even if they were miles away. A member of a Notorious means that distance shouldn't be a problem and we should still be able to do our jobs.

              Plus, I'm afraid that I'd miss the gang too much and going home every weekend is the only solution I could think of.

              There was only a luggage, and a box. The luggage is for my clothes and stuff for protection while the boxes held books that I could use for my course in Forensic Science. Nathan definitely wasn't really surprised with the course I've chosen. He knew that, even though I'm still a member and would gladly give my life to the gang, I was too tired and would want something new to try. While Antonio thought I'd go for Criminology, making myself a cop since it was the best next thing in being a gang.

              Well, the next best thing in the legal way.

              The smell of the newly waxed floor was pungent, but I didn't mind it. What I minded was the color of the walls—plain beige. Just like the colors in my own bedroom.

              "Hey," Right as I zip my luggage close, I see Jack. An older member of the gang but younger than me. As I recall, he's Nathan's little sister's boyfriend. Or was. Right after Rosalie, Nathan's little sister, woke up from the hospital and saw Jack with another girl, they were no longer together. It ended pretty bad and I remember Nathan having a huge reaction towards the betrayal.

              Jack ended up with a broken nose. "Nathan wants to see you."

              Nodding, I follow him out, but he goes in another direction, down the steps and to where the people are. Knocking at the furnished doors, I hear Nathan hum, giving the signal to come inside.

              "You called for me?" He nods in response. I place my arms across my chest. "Look, Boss, if this gang business, we should make this quick—"

              He shakes his head. "This is something more important than the business."

              "I can't believe you get a dorm for yourself while I get to live with the dudes by the athlete's dorm."

              Dean was leaning by the doorway when I turned and faced him. He had a teasing smile with his arms crossed. "Why am I always unlucky? I think my charming senses are wearing off because I wasn't able to convince the head to give me a dorm."

              Chuckling, I place my luggage on top of the white bed. "That's because I'm paying double for my dorm to be unoccupied. I have some money saved up for a year—" from doing all the racing "—and after that, well, I don't really know."

              Yes, racing.

              There's also a different meaning to the name Orca. Not only because I was one of the best fighters of our gang, but because I make sure to bring home money to the gang too. It's not just violence and making sure that our enemies are taught a lesson. No, it's also because we make money at the side—underground fighting, motorcycle racing, car racing, you name it.

              Motorcycle racing has always been my thing. That's why I was able to get money saved up. Every time I race, I cut the money in half and give it to the gang while the half belongs to me.