Radiator spring

*In the passed*
((Y/n) pov)
"WAIT MIA!COME BACK!MIA!!!"I yelled at the (your favorite color) truck."MIA!!!!"I yelled once more.She was no longer in my sight."Great.I'm going to miss the race.I hope someone comes and helps me."I said to myself.But were will I stay.I drove a bit to look around.I saw sign that says Route 66.That's radiator spring.They might let me stay there.I drove to radiator spring.I followed the road.It wasn't to far.I stopped to see a other sign radiator spring.I continued driving.I drove slowly and quietly.I then saw light ahead.I drove a bit quicker.Well I wouldn't call it light.It was a traffic light.I was lost in my thought that I didn't see a car passing.I quickly noticed and yelled "Look out!".I quickly put my brakes on.The light blue car gasped and moved out of the way.I was able to stop.I left black marks on the road.I kinda went 57 mph instead of 30 mph.Should be more careful.I took the brakes off and turned to face the car.She had darkish green eyes."Sorry about that.I didn't see you there."I said."It's ok.My name is Sally."said sally."(Y/n)."I said."I see that your a race car."said Sally looking at my stickers.One has my number 96."Yeah I am.I was wondering if I can stay here since my truck Mia left me here and I don't know where the race is."I said.It's trust they don't tell the racers were it is."Sure.You can stay here.You'll stay in these cones."said Sally moving and pointing at the cones."Thanks."I said."Your cone is C1."she said."Thanks."I said once more.She left while I went to C1.I found it.I turn so I can enter backing up so I was facing the door."I hope Mia finds me.Or someone."I said to myself.I then fell asleep.
*The next day*
I was still sleeping until the alarm woke me up.I opened my eyes.A other new day.I lift my tires and push the dismiss button on the alarm.I was going to drive out until my alarm was beeping again.I pushed the button.It wouldn't stop beeping.I pushed it once more in frustration.Turn off!I pushed it so many time that I gived up."You win alarm."I said.The alarm stopped.I derived out of the cone.The sun was shining in my eye it was binding me a bit.But other then that it was warming me up.The carbirds were chipping.I like this place.I might want to stay here.Might.I'm not sure if I want to but I'll think about it.I decided to explore this place.I saw a tow truck that was all dirty.I saw a yellow car and a small baby blue color.Not much cars come here.Or live here.I think I made my decided.......I'll stay here.This seem like a nice place.I might no longer be a race car but will see in the future.But I got to know everyone that live here if I want to stay.
*In the Present*
It was night in radiator spring until I heard someone screaming and the sheriff was catching them.I should help him since he was a lot more faster then the sheriff.I quickly drove as fast as I can to talk to the sheriff.