Even more free stuff for my pups!

Hey little pups, you like free stuff right? Well then keep reading. ;)

Hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. Here is a link to the winner, so congratulations to Malot Aznar. Your cover will be the official cover of the book. Check out the link below to see the picture (it’s seriously SWEET!).

http://t-lanay.awesomeauthors.org/winner/

And just as a random side note. Some of the covers in the cover contest were submitted by my publishing company. However the majority of the covers done by you guys, had more votes than the ones created by the professional graphic artists.

So yah… you guys are not only awesome pups, but also awesome artists! And I am going to reward you for it!

I’ve created something cool for you guys.
Read this:

Fourteen-year-old Aiden finally just came out to his family, and everything just turned all wrong.

Will his family accept all that he is?And will Aiden survive the ultimate family reunion from hell?

It’s on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until the December 24)! So go get it right now... Like right now! Its freaking freeeeeee!

http://bit.ly/AFathersLoveBonus

(And for those of you who have problems with copying down links, like I do lol, just search T. Lanay on amazon to make it easier on you hehe.)

However I know a lot of you might be reading this post after December 24, and I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can’t sell the book for free after December 24 because of Amazon. So instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog, after December 24.

So go sign up on my blog right now! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well.

http://bit.ly/TLanayWeb

And again if you are impatient ( like I am hehe), then go get the A Father’s Love: All It Took Was One Look Bonus Chapter, on Amazon right now!

http://bit.ly/AFathersLoveBonus

Its on Amazon!!!! I can't believe this!
(Stares at phone screen, screams and proceeds to fall out of bed!)

I'll see you next post my little pups!
                        Love ya, Robokitt =^.^=