Amusement

Pandora and Jemma are walking around the outside of an abandoned amusement park. There's a chain link fence between them and where they're planning to go. Jemma is looking for a way in. Pandora is much less enthusiastic in her desire to get in. Pandora is focused on anyone who might see them creeping around the park.

"You see any way in?" asks Jemma.

"Not really."

Jemma looks over at Pandora who is busy looking for anyone that might come by. She chuckles at her view.

"Well, no... not if you keep looking around like a paranoid freak instead of finding a way in." teases Jemma.

Pandora focuses her on friend for a moment, "Hey, at least I'm worried that we'll actually get caught."

"There's no one around."

"You don't know that." insists Pandora, looking around again, "There could be a security guard somewhere."

"Stop worrying, even if there is, we'll deal with it." says Jemma with a confidence that she probably shouldn't have.

"I'm glad you're so confident, I'd rather not get caught." says Pandora as she goes back to looking around for anyone who might catch them.

Jemma finds a hole in the chain link fence and starts to pull it back to go in, "Oh, look."

"What?" asks Pandora, first concerned someone had seen them before seeing her friend going into the park.

"Come on." insists Jemma as she goes further into the park. Pandora is hesitant at first but eventually follows her in.

The park is largely empty with various games and booths along the main pathway. Some of it is partially taken down or fully taken down but left without much secured down.

"See? This is fun."

"Is it?" asks an uncertain Pandora.

"Yeah, why not?" Jemma says, marveling at the structures around her.

"Well, generally the fun happens when the park is open. That way we could actually go on the rides?"

Jemma scoffs at her friend, "We can go on the rides."

"You know what I mean. It's better when the rides actually work." Pandora explains.

"With all the lines and kids running around? No thanks." says Jemma with disdain for the idea.

"Right, because the abandoned amusement park that's straight out of a horror movie is better." jokes Pandora as they continue to walk through the park.

"Come on, haven't you ever wanted to go where you're not allowed and have a little fun? I've always wanted to do that."

"And now we're here."

"I know, isn't it awesome?"

"I guess."

Jemma sees and walks over to the shooting range game, "Ooh, win me a prize?"

"I'm not really a good shot."

Jemma picks up the gun, "That's okay, I am. I'm a modern woman, I'll win the prize for myself."

Jemma starts waving the gun around. Her aim varying wildly, it's pointed in the direction of Pandora once or twice until Pandora steps in.

"Whoa, okay." Pandora says as she grabs the gun from Jemma and sets it back down, "Let's not wave a gun around in an abandoned amusement park. That seems like a recipe for gun control legislation."