00:00 Intro

"I have never started a poem whose end I knew

"I have never started a poem whose end I knew. Writing a poem is discovering."

- Robert Frost

.

.

Hello people ! I am DASH. 

I have been writing poetry since I was 11 years old and this book contains poems from the very first one I ever wrote to the present. This is the first book to the Iridescent: A Poetry collection. Contains poems about feeling of love and heartbreak due to the actions of my friends, significant others and family.

It shows my development in Poetry and my self development. How I have gotten out of a bad phase by the end of the book.

Every poem I write is so that others can relate to it and it can help them like they helped me. Every poem either begins or ends with a small paragraph that helps the reader understand the poem better, intensify feeling or they are just tips to help people.

It is the first book to my Iridescent: A Poetry Collection !

Nefarious Words [#1 in Iridescent: A Poetry Collection]

Status: Completed

Reawakening [#2 in Iridescent: A Poetry Collection]

Status: Upcoming 18th March!! Watch out for it!

.

...And more to come! Announcing soon!

You can also check out my other poetry book which isn't a part of this collection!

Plethora of Thoughts [#11 in poetry (22nd Feb, 2020) , #11 poem (23rd Feb,2020)]

Status: Ongoing [ started 17th February, 2020]

Thoughts flow out,

written down in words,

forming some poetry.

-me

I hope you love them!

These poems are completely written by me , I warn you not to copy them in any form. If done so you will have to face heavy consequences so I advice you not to copy.

All rights reserved.

I am currently writing two other books :

1) The Lies

2) In-Between

You can go check them out.

Nefarious Words ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara